maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:13 pm

Yep time for a new set...not even a new set truck has 301k miles didn't want to spend the money on brand new tires...was able to find some slightly used ones. 145k miles on the tires on the truck
IMG_20210924_170151716.jpg

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:31 pm

^^^Dang dude....those are bald! You definitely got your money's worth.

Repainted the canoe after giving 'er a little TLC.....

Screenshot_20210928-152916_Gallery.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:23 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Tough to say. I think it will be close. I think there are a lot of useful idiots, in the true sense of the term, that don't really think chit through and just go along with whatever the woke crowd says in order to feel progressive themselves. These are the kinds of people that live in the nice areas of Minneapolis that don't experience a ton of crime. The kind of white person that wants to live out their rebellious fantasies vicariously through minorities and use black people as meat shields, never having to deal with any of the actual consequences.

But there are also a lot of people that live in not so nice areas that just want safety. However, and there's a lot of ways up unpack this, but I really don't find the Minneapolis police force the most professional. I do think think there is A LOT of room for improvement. That said, the "defund" and "abolish" crowds have chit for brains.

Full disclosure: I no longer live in Minneapolis. City isn't cool when you're in you're mid-30s and not single.

I honestly think it will pass given how insane some of these white rich liberals are. They are the ones pushing this crap. The people you refer to are what we always called the Lake Calhoun Limousine Liberal. They live in million dollar houses and litter their yards with progressive “ all are welcome signs”. But if a random person showed up for dinner I am pretty sure they are not letting you in so its all for show. These are the people who spend $3000 dollars on a progressive fundraiser but get all dressed and drunk in the process. Unless they having some fun and getting something out of it they are not going . These people will vote to abolish the police in a heartbeat so they can go post on Facebook how progressive they are in their million dollar mansion. Any maybe they need a good dose of reality because right now they have no skin in the game. Though my wife has a friend near Lake Harriet and she told her the car jacking’s were starting in her neighborhood.

Even if it does not pass I know several Minneapolis cops and there is not anyone applying for that job in the future anyway. Tons have already left and they said more are planning to leave or are on long term leave. So either way the policy force is not going to be what it ever needs to be. I guess a lot of the progressive rich lefties will maybe actually get what they think they want!

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:33 pm

Sweet paint job felon. You use stencils and spray paint or your mad brush skills?

Our square back canoes last few paint jobs were touch ups with various colors of rattle can spray paint. It is ugly.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:49 pm

Nershi wrote:Sweet paint job felon. You use stencils and spray paint or your mad brush skills?

Our square back canoes last few paint jobs were touch ups with various colors of rattle can spray paint. It is ugly.

What's pictured is mainly stencils. On opener it was mainly a last minute bunch of shitty lines slapped on by brush and hand.

Regardless of how good the paint job is it still doesn't count as "concealment." The canoe is still a large object that is shiny despite using flat paints and a clear matte top coat. A camo painted 4'×8' board is still going to shine and look out of place when the sun hits it at the right angle. I've thought about trying to texture the surface using spray can foam but in the end burlap and grass is what will always work the best, and be easiest.

As such......I'll be the first to admit that the paint job is more for me and the eyes of humans than it is to fool the eyes of waterfowl. I'm sure your paint job is every bit as effective in that regard as mine, but I still appreciate the compliment.

Screenshot_20210928-204850_Gallery.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:02 pm

Nice work!

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:13 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Nice work!

Thanks!

Yeah, here's a few more....this thing really did turn out pretty bitching. I feel like Clint Eastwood in 'Gran Turino' after he waxes his car,

"Isn't she Sweet...."

Screenshot_20210928-231153_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210928-231128_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210928-231102_Gallery.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:58 pm

Bailey wrote:I honestly think it will pass given how insane some of these white rich liberals are. They are the ones pushing this crap. The people you refer to are what we always called the Lake Calhoun Limousine Liberal. They live in million dollar houses and litter their yards with progressive “ all are welcome signs”. But if a random person showed up for dinner I am pretty sure they are not letting you in so its all for show. These are the people who spend $3000 dollars on a progressive fundraiser but get all dressed and drunk in the process. Unless they having some fun and getting something out of it they are not going . These people will vote to abolish the police in a heartbeat so they can go post on Facebook how progressive they are in their million dollar mansion. Any maybe they need a good dose of reality because right now they have no skin in the game. Though my wife has a friend near Lake Harriet and she told her the car jacking’s were starting in her neighborhood.

Agree a hundred-percent.

The worst njggers out there are rich white liberals. They're responsible for turning otherwise decent black people into njggers.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:38 am

Fish Felon wrote:
Bailey wrote:I honestly think it will pass given how insane some of these white rich liberals are. They are the ones pushing this crap. The people you refer to are what we always called the Lake Calhoun Limousine Liberal. They live in million dollar houses and litter their yards with progressive “ all are welcome signs”. But if a random person showed up for dinner I am pretty sure they are not letting you in so its all for show. These are the people who spend $3000 dollars on a progressive fundraiser but get all dressed and drunk in the process. Unless they having some fun and getting something out of it they are not going . These people will vote to abolish the police in a heartbeat so they can go post on Facebook how progressive they are in their million dollar mansion. Any maybe they need a good dose of reality because right now they have no skin in the game. Though my wife has a friend near Lake Harriet and she told her the car jacking’s were starting in her neighborhood.

Agree a hundred-percent.

The worst njggers out there are rich white liberals. They're responsible for turning otherwise decent black people into njggers.

The polls show its not the blacks in minneapolis who want no cops its the whites. Some blacks probably do not but the poll said the majority want cops. Its like the white liberal woman down the street from me. My wife says she is a flaming liberal and she puts all her signs up in front of her 700k house and she does not work lives off her husband.. Yet she lives in a lilly white neighborhood and would never step foot in North Minneapolis. She is a total joke karen suburban clown fraud. She is the worst of the worst imo because she is a total fraud.

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:42 pm

I’ve always wondered how the truck bed liner in rattle can would work then camo over it
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”