Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:05 pm

Outdoors cats go through their 9 lives pretty quick round my way.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:01 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:Why? What happened to you that caused you to put up such a rough exterior Al?[/attachment]

ex GF had a cat

Asshole owners let their cats out to prey on song and game birds.

Yeah....only humans should get to kill birds for no reason.

I actually set up the bird feeder so my cats can smoke birds....it's fun to watch. I make little places for them to hide and get close, like cinder blocks or anything pretty much works. I had a cat who was a machine, she killed 4 cardinals one day. All lined up at the front door, she got extra treats that night when it was time to come inside for the evening.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:19 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Outdoors cats go through their 9 lives pretty quick round my way.

They burn through 9 lives real quick with a 12 gauge. If they aren’t collared they get sent to kitty heaven.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:28 pm

Collars are notoriously hard to spot as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:37 pm

Stute Slap wrote:[quote="h2ofwlr"][quote="Fish Felon"]Why? What happened to you that caused you to put up such a rough exterior Al?[/attachment]

ex GF had a cat

Asshole owners let their cats out to prey on song and game birds.[/quote]

I actually set up the bird feeder so my cats can smoke birds....it's fun to watch. I make little places for them to hide and get close, like cinder blocks or anything pretty much works. I had a cat who was a machine, she killed 4 cardinals one day. All lined up at the front door, she got extra treats that night when it was time to come inside for the evening.[/quote]
I know you’re trolling but you don’t have to be so gay and retarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:39 pm

Nothing better than shooting loose dogs, if their owners can't control them - it's open season. Dogs can be worse than coyotes on deer, keep safe/keep them home.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:42 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Stute Slap wrote:[quote="h2ofwlr"][quote="Fish Felon"]Why? What happened to you that caused you to put up such a rough exterior Al?[/attachment]

ex GF had a cat

Asshole owners let their cats out to prey on song and game birds.

I actually set up the bird feeder so my cats can smoke birds....it's fun to watch. I make little places for them to hide and get close, like cinder blocks or anything pretty much works. I had a cat who was a machine, she killed 4 cardinals one day. All lined up at the front door, she got extra treats that night when it was time to come inside for the evening.[/quote]
I know you’re trolling but you don’t have to be so gay and retarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote]

Lol I'm actually not trolling. I like cats, or my cats. Don't really are about stray cats tho - have at em.

I'm gay and retarded but your badass for shooting cats......dude, you aren't the type of guy who mean mugs the camera with a limit of ducks are ya? A real killer, badass type of guy?

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:54 pm

Dude I actually set my humming bird feeders just like barely in range of cat strike.....so it's not easy, but possible if they want to commit to the leap to get them.
The cat I reference above was cool af. She even killed a squirrel once. It was a crazy fight....she took some damage. Cats like that don't live long, and eventually she got caught by a coyote. Live by the sword tho, ya know......I miss that cat. She also loved KFC, again - I'm not making this up, and I know this is kinda gay. Not retarded tho.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:46 pm

Sh!t you keep letting your cats out and we can see if you run out cats before I run out of .22LR, live traps and tubs of water first.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:51 pm

Cats have more heart as hunters than any human. Human and dogs....pack animals that can't kill unless they're part of a mob. Cats are the real deal.

Most people have never even seen a flying squirrel. They're nocturnal....live in the canopy.....

...my cat killed a flying squirrel every night for a week. Ate it's head and left it by my bedroom door for me as a gift....as a tribute....out of respect to me....because it loves me.

Dogs don't can't kill shit on their own. Humans have to entertain dogs. Humans have to kill for dogs. Dogs are boring as shit as animals.

Cats?

Watching cats hunt...."cat tv" is entertaining as hell. What they can do....it's like watching a super hero, but in real life. People get jacked to watch a dog run and jump 20' off a dock.....fugg....I can do that shit, and I'm old and lazy.....so pretty much just like a dog.

If cats were the same size as labs?

There wouldn't be any labs....cats would've skillfully killed them all.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”