Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:58 pm

Who gives a shit if cats eat brds?

There are birds fukcing everywhere.

I've seen more birds in my life than big insects like cockroaches....way more! If it wasn't for mosquitoes....I'd have seen more birds than insects in my life, period.

It's awesome cats kill birds. Don't be jealous that cats are cooler than dogs and can kill birds on their own. Dogs wish they could kill birds too....they're just too dumb and slow to.....
Last edited by Fish Felon on Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:00 pm

.....never had to clean off a cat because a skunk got it, or it rolled in shit, or rotten fukcing fish.

There are a ton of advantages cats have over dogs.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:02 pm

As you well know, 3 to 5 Billion songbirds are killed by cats every year in the US.
Enough said.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:07 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:As you well know, 3 to 5 Billion songbirds are killed by cats every year in the US.
Enough said.

.....and yet they're still everywhere....thick as fukcing mosquitoes.

Thanks for helping prove the point that no one should give a shit about cats killing birds.

It's not like we hunt songbirds. Why should hunters care about songbirds?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:09 pm

3 to 5 billion......please cite your source h2ofwlr.

At first I was going to call BS but cats are pretty incredible hunters. If anything could kill that many birds.....it's cats.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:13 pm

Australia cares if cats eat birds and other animals.

There are domestic cats the size of a lot of labs. Why haven’t those bastages taken out the labs yet?

Your cat can kill cardinals and squirrels, that’s cool…. My dog growing up killed coons, fox, small deer, big piss off’d Canada geese that wanted to brawl and every cat that wandered by the house and it didn’t take a pack of dogs, just one old female lab.

Cats are a very cool animal and the ones that aren’t assholes make good companions. They are also great hunters by instinct. The great hunter part is why all the stray ones outta be shot. Stray dogs the same if they are living in rural areas.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:27 pm

Nershi wrote:Cats are a very cool animal and the ones that aren’t assholes make good companions. They are also great hunters by instinct. The great hunter part is why all the stray ones outta be shot. Stray dogs the same if they are living in rural areas.

Fair assessment.

I've seen plenty of stray dogs roaming....not going to shoot those either at this point....for the same reason I don't give a shit about stuff like Indians netting fish.....

I've never had any problem getting mine. Be it fish, birds, deer.....the only thing that's ever gotten in my way of me not getting mine?

Me.

There's plenty of game and wildlife out there.....nothing is scarce.

I'm not going to kill what might be someone's dog or cat because I'm worried about there being more animals around for me to kill. There's always plenty of animals around for me to not care about fellow hunters.....be it dogs, cats, humans with guns, humans with fishing poles, humans with traps.....

I'm not competing with anyone or anything.....I don't care about something or someone else getting theirs....other than it usually makes me happy most of the time, and indifferent the rest.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:05 pm

Fish Felon wrote:3 to 5 billion......please cite your source h2ofwlr.

At first I was going to call BS but cats are pretty incredible hunters. If anything could kill that many birds.....it's cats.

It’s well known in the literature that they kill over a billion song birds a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:08 pm

Yet I see more and more robins return every spring....more and more cardinals at my feeder every winter.......

Hunters shoot fifteen million doves every year.....every year there's enough to shoot fifteen million more.

Not something I'm going to waste my time worrying about. I try not to make problems out of something where a problem doesn't exist.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:17 pm

Keep in mind that the alleged number of birds being killed by cats.....

....are being put together by the same dumb fukcs who are still freaking out about the glass on US Bank stadium killing a hundred shit pigeons and sparrows every year.

Same exact fukcing retards making up the "X number of birds killed by cats" literature you speak of......same fukcing retards who hate hunting.....bunch of bird watching phags who go hunting with binos on hunter funded wildlife areas....same bunch of phags who are anti-gun, anti-hunting.....

....so forgive me for not giving a fukc about them also being anti-cat.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”