Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:25 pm

I don’t give a damn what the animal lovers think, birders or cat lovers. Cats are evil critters and stray ones need to go. I’d rather see 50’s strays killed before a bobcat or other wild cat. Some critters people introduced or made prevalent need to go or be controlled.

Kill all the crows too. Ninjas of the sky.

First post on page 420. Smoke em if you got em.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:37 pm

Man i dunno biggest thing I hate about cats is the piss. Been in way too many houses where cats pissed all over and the owners are completely oblivious to the fact their beloved pets pissed all over their house causing thousands in damage. And you hear it over and over that not their cat...not their house...but I see it all the fugging time

My gf discovered first hand my rage that comes out when a cat does that shit...cause her cat did it in my house

Luckily that mf'er had a heart attack and keeled over dead at a young age less than 3 years after moving in, and got the "never own a cat again" commitment outta the deal

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:48 pm

You scared the life out of that cat. Bravo. Better than sss with the girlfriends cat.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:44 pm

Fish Felon wrote:3 to 5 billion......please cite your source h2ofwlr.

It's well documented. USFWS from a few years ago. Easy google search
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:47 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Man i dunno biggest thing I hate about cats is the piss. Been in way too many houses where cats pissed all over and the owners are completely oblivious to the fact their beloved pets pissed all over their house causing thousands in damage. And you hear it over and over that not their cat...not their house...but I see it all the fugging time

My gf discovered first hand my rage that comes out when a cat does that shit...cause her cat did it in my house

Luckily that mf'er had a heart attack and keeled over dead at a young age less than 3 years after moving in, and got the "never own a cat again" commitment outta the deal

Man, what if she woulda looked at you and said "what the big deal??? you've cleaned up bigger messes in other houses before"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:47 pm

Nershi wrote:I don’t give a damn what the animal lovers think, birders or cat lovers. Cats are evil critters and stray ones need to go. I’d rather see 50’s strays killed before a bobcat or other wild cat. Some critters people introduced or made prevalent need to go or be controlled.

Kill all the crows too. Ninjas of the sky.

First post on page 420. Smoke em if you got em.

Crow actually tastes like duck. A bit more chewey but actually less gamey.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:18 pm

Robins are the best eating "dove like" bird there is. Pigeon is second....as long as it's clean pigeon. Kicking pigeons out of grain bins or barns that are grainfed and not covered in shit....if a pigeon has shit on it it's trash.

They shoot and eat the shit out of robins in Louisiana every winter. I'm sure people chalk up all those ones to cats.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:23 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:3 to 5 billion......please cite your source h2ofwlr.

It's well documented. USFWS from a few years ago. Easy google search

If it's so easy then post up a link.

All those "billions of songbirds eaten by cats" figures are made up by the phaggot fukcs over at Audubon.....the same phaggot fukcs who decry humanity over your favorite team's stadium having glass that kills a hundred invasive species (European sparrows & pigeons) every year.

Seriously.....it's not a USFWS figure....it's an Audubon made up figure.

If I'm wrong....post up a link to the USFWS stating 3 to 5 billion birds get killed by cats.....

If it's an easy Google search it should only take you a handful of seconds to find it and post it.

Screenshot_20220225-130129_Sketchbook.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:58 pm

Better start killing all the bass pike and muskie think of all the birds and frogs they eat.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
official sour toe member number 52,814

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:58 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:Better start killing all the bass pike and muskie think of all the birds and frogs they eat.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

How many song birds do you musky eat a year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”