dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Re: What Do You Do For Inside Winter Projects?

Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Now I get to add to my list. I get to take a loader of the front of my plow tractor and split the tractor to put a new starter in. All outside. Yay

W

D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:34 pm

lanyard wrote:Don't use GoDaddy, or at least check out other forums. Weebly has been great for me. For credit card transactions I use WePay.

Here's my online store: http://www.nots-snacks.com/purchase.html

Opps to late I already prepaid for the godaddy services.

I figured I needed help the offered.

Did you have your nuts on any Delta flights? There was some type of sunflower nuts things in the treat box?
Buckthorn removal is easy with the buckthorn baggie :-)

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Not mine...... yet

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:10 am

Also hope I can get the company bank account up and buy myself a flipper or rental this Winter before the market increases too much...and work on that over the Winter.

Now that hunting season is over I will also hit the working out hard again...up at 3:30 AM every weekday for the last 3 weeks working out before work.

D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:45 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Also hope I can get the company bank account up and buy myself a flipper or rental this Winter before the market increases too much...and work on that over the Winter.

Now that hunting season is over I will also hit the working out hard again...up at 3:30 AM every weekday for the last 3 weeks working out before work.

Over here I have seen the price increase taking off. Last year the metro ring went up 30-40% on rental units now they are up 15-20%(25-40 miles) in the next ring outside the metro area.

Kind of sad the great deals on stuff are getting harder and harder to find :cry: :?
Buckthorn removal is easy with the buckthorn baggie :-)

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:29 am

lanyard wrote:Thanks for the heads-up. What browser OS are you using?

I don't get anything on Firerox or Safari, running Mac 10.9

Crip~ thanks for the share. I pulled up on my android with no cert errors.

Stute~ it's a 3 pack... 4 oz bags :-)

If anyone sees a certification error, please send me a PM with the system you are using. Thanks, apologies for the hijack and request for free consulting :oops:

That was my way of saying "maybe you could throw in an extra bag on the Mike from Mankato order"..........

lumbertick
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:04 am

D.T. Hammer wrote:[Did you have your nuts on any Delta flights?

That just made me feel a little sick to my stomach... :D

lt

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:20 am

D.T. Hammer wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Also hope I can get the company bank account up and buy myself a flipper or rental this Winter before the market increases too much...and work on that over the Winter.

Over here I have seen the price increase taking off. Last year the metro ring went up 30-40% on rental units now they are up 15-20%(25-40 miles) in the next ring outside the metro area.

Kind of sad the great deals on stuff are getting harder and harder to find :cry: :?

Yeah it is, I really wanted to buy something last Winter but just wasn't comfortable taking money out of the company to do so. Hopefully by Feb things are a bit different and I can try to find something. I have my eye on one(starting last Winter) now that's been listed for 2 years and is all the way down to 76k asking now.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:22 am

There will always be good deals, the trick is having the patience to pass on the fair deals.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”