D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Phil Robertson suspended from DD by A&E

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:13 pm

And one directed at me so Nelson doesn't have to come down on anyone:

People that bash religion are like people who drop the soap in public showers. All everyone else sees is an as***le.
Buckthorn removal is easy with the buckthorn baggie :-)

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:18 pm

D.T. Hammer wrote:I love how the rollers are backing Phil the guy who when he was 18 was dating a 14 year old girl. They sure know how to pick um. Or else anyone who starts haten on gays they back up at any cost.
LOL Funny stuff.

Maybe they're backing Freedom of Speech.......and not Phil......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

THe CRiPPLeR
This Hen's For You

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:19 pm

1521422_10151960875952740_689400266_n.jpg
AKA HenSlayer
If its brown its down, if it flies it..., well I cripple it

Secure huntings future, introduce someone new to the outdoors.

D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:31 pm

9manfan wrote:
D.T. Hammer wrote:I love how the rollers are backing Phil the guy who when he was 18 was dating a 14 year old girl. They sure know how to pick um. Or else anyone who starts haten on gays they back up at any cost.
LOL Funny stuff.

Yeah maybe, maybe they are backing what employees should be able to do, and let the employees destroy the company that hired them.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:43 pm

D.T. Hammer wrote:
9manfan wrote:
LOL Funny stuff.

Yeah maybe, maybe they are backing what employees should be able to do, and let the employees destroy the company that hired them.

your stretching now hammer.....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

THe CRiPPLeR
This Hen's For You

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:44 pm

How many homosexuals do you know that believe he should be fired and how many do you know that think he has a right to his opinion and should be back on the show?
4-2 in support of Phil here.
AKA HenSlayer
If its brown its down, if it flies it..., well I cripple it

Secure huntings future, introduce someone new to the outdoors.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:45 pm

LOL Funny stuff.

It's interesting that you put an age on love, where is there a moral line on anything?

It's bad for someone 18 to date a girl who's 14, why?

If it's ok for consenting adults to marry no matter the gender, race or creed, why can't we have multiple spouses, with in those parameters? The Mormons are going to take the free love pass and run with it once the dust settles in many states, and why not? Or are people who practice polygamy, back woods red necked stupid bronze age ignorant non forward thinkers? You are quite the name caller and very presumptive on peoples true intent.

Some have two left boots on and their left foot Hammered and nailed to the floor going in and unending circle of calling others narrow minded, when it's truly the person in the mirror who is narrow minded. It baffles me that the ones who are calling for tolerance, are the least tolerant of all.

Bah-aff-all-F-in-ing!
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

triplecurler
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Since when is being queer mainstream?
Last edited by triplecurler on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask Al how to successfully nest wood ducks, see you next season.

D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:51 pm

get-n-birdy wrote:[

It's interesting that you put an age on love, where is there a moral line on anything?

It's bad for someone 18 to date a girl who's 14, why?

!

Yes their is a moral line. Older men should NEVER bang a young boy? Do you agree?

I think it is bad for a older guy to date a younger girl because the younger girls brain is not fully developed and could be taken advantage of.

Do you think it is OK for a 18 year old to date a 14 year old girl? Why?

Bill Gilbertson
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:44 pm

What's objectionable here is the reduction of a woman to a vagina or a man to an anus.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”