Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Re: MWA all done............

Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:22 pm

Lol . . . . . .

Hipsters.

I work with a bunch of those douche bags. The beards, hair buns, skinny jeans that pack in your balls to the point where you tuck them in. . . . their rugged boots. Those clowns are worried about craft beers and craft burgers. Who knows maybe FF is right. I wouldn't hold out hope for them.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:05 pm

Nah, the whole hipster/backcountryhunters/ is a fad, in my opinion.

The big game out west isn't the savior of hunting. From what I know - the number of tags isn't increasing, it's the number of hunters applying. That's even worse for hunting. Right now with the meateater popularity, etc it's the cool thing to do but it's just a fad.

Plus the residents in every western state are rallying to keep out of staters out, and more liberals who hate gun/hunting are moving in. Matter of time.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:09 pm

Another thing that those hipsters haven't quite thought through is that the venison shot in the wild is basically full of non gmo crops and pesticides as they eat round up ready crops 75% of the year. Organic!

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:10 pm

Effing 'Man Buns' and 'Top Nots'

This generation coming up, the women have all the power. They have normal hair, wear normal clothes and rule the roost. They spend less on their look their manfriends, get sh!t done and make more money. They've also been told they have higher worth than men their entire lives and their boyfriends have essentially been neutered their entire lives. It started with Boomer Women that told Gen X ladies how the father was the reason for all unhappiness and to be independent, then cascaded into family systems that dictate to make things "fair" there's some sham called equal, where boys need to effeminate to make it happen.

300 years from now there will be enough bio-cloning capability the one reason we exist can be replicated in a home genetic printer. The world will be free of our manly ways, and Top Knots and Man Buns.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:34 pm

Bullet21XD wrote:I wouldn't care if hunting is banned in 25 years...50 years...100 years, whatever. I won't be around, so I don't GAF.

Me either and with the way pheasant hunting is crashing that is likely all pay for play in the future as well.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:37 pm

lanyard wrote:Effing 'Man Buns' and 'Top Nots'

This generation coming up, the women have all the power. They have normal hair, wear normal clothes and rule the roost. They spend less on their look their manfriends, get sh!t done and make more money. They've also been told they have higher worth than men their entire lives and their boyfriends have essentially been neutered their entire lives. It started with Boomer Women that told Gen X ladies how the father was the reason for all unhappiness and to be independent, then cascaded into family systems that dictate to make things "fair" there's some sham called equal, where boys need to effeminate to make it happen.

300 years from now there will be enough bio-cloning capability the one reason we exist can be replicated in a home genetic printer. The world will be free of our manly ways, and Top Knots and Man Buns.

My wife does all the cooking and 90% of the inside cleaning. I guess I am a caveman!!

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:51 pm

You don't have a Top Knot, do you?

I'm taking the Urban Hipster. It's not ALL guys, but I spend a lot of time in NE Mpls.

I swear, haha the women look at their menu with the look of, *Will you man up?!"

I wasn't so sure in it until I saw the guy with the freaking Princess Leah braids, from his own hair, with his dad, that apparently celebrated his son's creativity or some chit.

I wanted to manslap both of them.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:20 pm

Hansen wrote:I work with a bunch of those douche bags. The beards, hair buns, skinny jeans that pack in your balls to the point where you tuck them in. . . . their rugged boots. Those clowns are worried about craft beers and craft burgers. Who knows maybe FF is right. I wouldn't hold out hope for them.

Nothing gayer than a man-bun.

A decade ago I thought a great emerging type of business to invest in would be laser tattoo removal. I figured all the morons getting all tatted-up would eventually look in the mirror, realize how absolutely pathetic they were to ink anything that had even the slightest meaning to them on their bodies in an effort to project they were some deep and intrinsic person instead of the shallow, insecure, douche bag they inherently are.....and be man enough to realize how comically ridiculous they looked....and proactively do something to change how foolish their appearance was.

Boy was I way off on that notion.

I just really wish that women wouldn't progressively gotten more and more infatuated with tattoos. Especially on their tits. It's disgusting.

Skinny Jean's = WTF

As in.....

WHAT.......THE......FUKC!?!?!!?

I tried on a pair at the request of a chick I was dating in a store at MOA, which she loved...laughed her ass off as I came out of the dressing room.....

.....but holy shit were they uncomfortable.

I have no idea how anyone in their right mind could wear a pair of them for even a single day.

I don't know how a lot of these guys have kids. When I sat down to put on my shoes before walking out of the dressing room, the crotch inseam split my balls, pushed them up against each side of the seam like I had a giant set of labia.

[Red-blooded Male to his hipster coworker]

"How's it hanging?"

"It's not....it's pressed up against my lower abdomen after pulling up my skinny jeans."
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

GK1
Coot Commander

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:58 pm

emptymag wrote:I've said it for years. People. Too many people. They say earth has like 7.7 billion people on it now and estimate 10 billion by 2040 or so. I saw a great special on PBS a few years back how some University did a research on fresh water vs world population. At the end if I remember right the tipping point was around 10 billion for fresh water sustainability. They claimed that the next big war WW3 will be fought over fresh water. Mankind will be the end of mankind.

Best post ever.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:57 pm

Fish Felon wrote:
Hansen wrote:I work with a bunch of those douche bags. The beards, hair buns, skinny jeans that pack in your balls to the point where you tuck them in. . . . their rugged boots. Those clowns are worried about craft beers and craft burgers. Who knows maybe FF is right. I wouldn't hold out hope for them.

Nothing gayer than a man-bun.

A decade ago I thought a great emerging type of business to invest in would be laser tattoo removal. I figured all the morons getting all tatted-up would eventually look in the mirror, realize how absolutely pathetic they were to ink anything that had even the slightest meaning to them on their bodies in an effort to project they were some deep and intrinsic person instead of the shallow, insecure, douche bag they inherently are.....and be man enough to realize how comically ridiculous they looked....and proactively do something to change how foolish their appearance was.

Boy was I way off on that notion.

I just really wish that women wouldn't progressively gotten more and more infatuated with tattoos. Especially on their tits. It's disgusting.

Skinny Jean's = WTF

As in.....

WHAT.......THE......FUKC!?!?!!?

I tried on a pair at the request of a chick I was dating in a store at MOA, which she loved...laughed her ass off as I came out of the dressing room.....

.....but holy shit were they uncomfortable.

I have no idea how anyone in their right mind could wear a pair of them for even a single day.

I don't know how a lot of these guys have kids. When I sat down to put on my shoes before walking out of the dressing room, the crotch inseam split my balls, pushed them up against each side of the seam like I had a giant set of labia.

[Red-blooded Male to his hipster coworker]

"How's it hanging?"

"It's not....it's pressed up against my lower abdomen after pulling up my skinny jeans."

You don't like the cool designs that dress up the chocolate starfishes?

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”