Take-a-Gander
Mergie Marauder

Re: George Floyds

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:50 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:To be fair, trump just having twitter meltdowns didn’t help anything at all for MN. He’s our FIRST woman president in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I agree, I can’t stand how he gets on Twitter and rants. If you are President put your big boy undies on and get some thicker skin.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:56 am

This continued movement of blacks finding everything offensive that happened at the hands of white people, is starting to wear really thin.

If my history is correct , weren’t the rival tribes in Africa capturing their neighbors to be used as slaves? When their supply of slaves were more than they could handle, they decided to put them on the open market. So, it looks like they created their own mess to start with.

Last weekend’s shooting of over 50- people in Chicago, 4- of them toddlers, didn’t seem to raise an eyebrow with the black leaders. Have they accepted this as normal?

Where is BLM with stopping this violence? Where is BLM with starting Go-Fund pages for the medical care or funeral expenses of the victims? Where is BLM with helping to rebuild/restore neighborhoods & minority businesses that were destroyed by the riots? Where is BLM with creating and building a mentor program for troubled kids?

This whole mess seems to be an excuse to do what they want at everyone else’s expense.

If they consider themselves more of an African American than just a plain American, then please go back to your native country, that you identify with the most, and be happy!
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:31 pm

What until you see what the most popular book in America is title..... “White Fragility”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:48 pm

[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]What until you see what the most popular book in America is title..... “White Fragility”

More than likely, “Enough of The Crap”, will be the title. The story of fragile white people tired of the taxpayers shouldering all the cost for the acts of others, who take no responsibility for their actions.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:35 am

Kneegrow on kneegrow crime is just part of their colorful and charming culture. So it's cool.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020 ... 2-104-shot

I'm surprised they even celebrate fathers day in Chitown!
Dominate The Skies.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”