Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Felon

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:24 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:^^^^ That is what I had learned too

[quote="9manfan"]St Francis Duck hunter, who did he hunt with where he pissed off the guy who invited him along and never kept his safety on, didn't he also hunt with Al , Walker and Mister Lee at LQP a few years back.......kinda a truce between Franny and Al......Dam I miss Walker's wisdom on this site.....

Correct on both accounts.[/quote]Was that when your went to marsh lake?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:54 am

It's certainly entertaining though I've only read some of it. Fact of fiction I don't know.
cstemig wrote:Felon, I hope that you stay around as well. Your posts are entertaining. In either scenario, would you give me the source of the shrooms that you consume? I want the same creative writing ability.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Felon

Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:19 am

8 yrs ago was that hunt with Walker, Steve, & Franny

And Yes Franny was a real dick to the guy on the NE side of the metro in he invited Franny to go hunting - and then Franny took the private land spot from him. That type of shit is enough that I am surprised franny did not "disappear" forever.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Felon

Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:38 am

As i was driving across the cedar Ave bridge on Nokmis around 7PM earlier tonight I thought of you Felon, if you were fishing, or dead under the bridge after the Mexicans got to you.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:39 am

h2ofwlr wrote:8 yrs ago was that hunt with Walker, Steve, & Franny

And Yes Franny was a real dick to the guy on the NE side of the metro in he invited Franny to go hunting - and then Franny took the private land spot from him. That type of shit is enough that I am surprised franny did not "disappear" forever.
I thought franny was gone?

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”