D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Phil Robertson suspended from DD by A&E

Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Bill Gilbertson wrote:What's objectionable here is the reduction of a woman to a vagina or a man to an anus.

LMAO Whats the most important reason any guy marries a gal? Her ginny!

Every guy can be an a-hole

Funny stuff
Buckthorn removal is easy with the buckthorn baggie :-)

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 pm

D.T. Hammer wrote:
dwendt wrote:
I don't think it's real I just think the man should have the right to say what his opinion is if he pleases, that's all I'm trying to defend

He can say what ever he wants too.

But if you owned a feed mill and one of your employees was bad mouthing fat farmer wives all day could you suspend him from work? Would that be OK in your world? If he affects his employer I think a employer should be able to do what they want with him (unless he's union).

Nope it wouldn't at work, but was he at work? Nope he sure wasn't, he was doing an interview on his own time, just like ifs employee were talking about fat farmers wives after work it's not my right to say or do anything about it.

The only way theoretically it should affect his employer is if he were to say "A&E and myself believe this".

Seeing we live in America everyone will/has blown this out of proportion and A&E had to release a statement saying they don't have the same views, it's sad that this isn't a given thing, that most people in America assume that he was speaking on behalf of A&E or representing their views.

D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:55 pm

dwendt wrote:
D.T. Hammer wrote:
dwendt wrote:
I don't think it's real I just think the man should have the right to say what his opinion is if he pleases, that's all I'm trying to defend

But if you owned a feed mill and one of your employees was bad mouthing fat farmer wives all day could you suspend him from work? Would that be OK in your world? If he affects his employer I think a employer should be able to do what they want with him (unless he's union).

Nope it wouldn't at work, but was he at work? Nope he sure wasn't, he was doing an interview on his own time, just like ifs employee were talking about fat farmers wives after work it's not my right to say or do anything about it.

The only way theoretically it should affect his employer is if he were to say "A&E and myself believe this".

Seeing we live in America everyone will/has blown this out of proportion and A&E had to release a statement saying they don't have the same views, it's sad that this isn't a given thing, that most people in America assume that he was speaking on behalf of A&E or representing their views.

So in your world if an employee gets on Facebook and bashes the companies customers the company has no recourse? Or should not do anything to said employee?

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:58 pm

D.T. Hammer wrote:
dwendt wrote:
D.T. Hammer wrote:[quote="dwendt"]

So in your world if an employee gets on Facebook and bashes the companies customers the company has no recourse? Or should not do anything to said employee?[/quote]

That's what I said...

D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:00 pm

dwendt wrote:
That's what I said...

Gottcha

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:35 pm

D.T. Hammer wrote:Yes their is a moral line. Older men should NEVER bang a young boy? Do you agree?

I think it is bad for a older guy to date a younger girl because the younger girls brain is not fully developed and could be taken advantage of.

Do you think it is OK for a 18 year old to date a 14 year old girl? Why?

So there is a moral line, interesting. Who decides that "moral" line?

Does the fed's or the states, does governments, religion, groups of people based off what? A contemporary enlightened non judicious or religious based group of people full of humility like yourself?

Your ideals are going to seem barbaric a millennium from now, just as you view the "bronze age" ideals.

To be forthcoming, your intellectual lack of any shred of open mindedness or humility towards your own perfectly formed thought process is kind of boring.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:49 pm

get-n-birdy wrote:
D.T. Hammer wrote:Yes their is a moral line. Older men should NEVER bang a young boy? Do you agree?

I think it is bad for a older guy to date a younger girl because the younger girls brain is not fully developed and could be taken advantage of.

Do you think it is OK for a 18 year old to date a 14 year old girl? Why?

So there is a moral line, interesting. Who decides that "moral" line?

Does the fed's or the states, does governments, religion, groups of people based off what? A contemporary enlightened non judicious or religious based group of people full of humility like yourself?

Your ideals are going to seem barbaric a millennium from now, just as you view the "bronze age" ideals.

To be forthcoming, your intellectual lack of any shred of open mindedness or humility towards your own perfectly formed thought process is kind of boring.

Scared to answer :-)

Older men should NEVER bang a young boy? Do you agree? Yes No or Maybe

Do you think it is OK for a 18 year old to date a 14 year old girl? Yes No or Maybe Why?

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:16 pm

The derp is strong on this thread.
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:02 am

WALKER wrote:I blame Fowler for this bloodbath-as punishment he should be spanked by a 22 year old Asian chick

Where is the Asian Sensation Rick? :D

Bill Gilbertson wrote:What's objectionable here is the reduction of a woman to a vagina or a man to an anus.
Quite right Bill.
And here according to most women that I know, they think most guys are dicks and assholes! Ask a divorced woman! :lol:
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:38 am

D.T. Hammer wrote:Scared to answer :-)

Older men should NEVER bang a young boy? Do you agree? Yes No or Maybe

Do you think it is OK for a 18 year old to date a 14 year old girl? Yes No or Maybe Why?

Yep, I am terrified of your vastly superior intellect and modern day contemporary enlightened Oprah type mind set.

To answer your question, no I don't think an old man should bang a young boy. And no an 18 y/o should not bang a 14 girl. I am assuming you saying the 18 y/o is a male. What if it was 2 females or 2 males, would either of those scenarios change the playing field?

But you've already shown how truly un enlightened you are. Why did you immediately go to a old man, young boy scenario vs a old lady, young girl? Or an old lady, young boy scenario? That in and of itself shows a closed minded and a stereo typical type thought process.

Is the line under 18 because the government says so? What about people over say 40 of any gender or sexual orientation going after people in their late teens or early 20's. Is that ok and why? Just because they are over that magically delicious mature age of 18? Is it ok for a 17-1/2 y/o to date someone 14 and does that 6 months make it that much more or less perverse? Is it ok if the genders are reversed? Is gender or age really all that important if people love each other?
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”