maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: MWA all done............

Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:01 pm

We were up at the park the other night and a younger couple comes up with their dog, who takes a shit, and the husband goes and gets a bag to pick it up. Upon doing so, he starts gagging profusely almost puked and tells his wife to do it. She goes and does it and he laughs, says guess you are changing diapers when we have kids. Seriously wtf

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:07 pm

Got news for the 612s...

There’s actually a resurgence in canning, knitting, gardening, etc. Locavores, home brew, etc. the granola bunch is legit when you get the F away from the country’s tallest buildings.

Internet is making it possible for people to repopulate small towns.

Also look at high school trapshooting in this state. There’s barely enough clay chickens to go around.

There’ll be fewer hunters as populations increase, but it won’t be outlawed or unavailable in my lifetime. Doubt it’ll go away in my kids lifetime.

You either evolve, go the way of MWA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:32 pm

Wasn’t able to finish my thought... All these people might not directly hunt or fish but I definitely believe they will stand for freedom and not passing judgment on the freedoms of others.

If you turn off the media and gauge your world view by your actual experiences, you’ll find the world is a lot better than the media wants you to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:49 pm

I havent watch any news since last presidential election and I definitely don't feel that way at all. My daily interactions with customers is all I need to go off of

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:08 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I havent watch any news since last presidential election and I definitely don't feel that way at all. My daily interactions with customers is all I need to go off of

I concur. The populace in general is turning into shit.
Dominate The Skies.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:49 pm

Take this afternoon for instance. I'm not racist it anything, there's bad eggs of all flavors. But we'll call this guy non white. Barely speaks English. Call comes in at 2:30 in Eagan. So im already irritated cause I know I'm going to sit in traffic all the way down from the nw metro, and know I'm going to have to sit in it all the way back home.

I explain what we are doing and the guy chuckles like I'm a friggin moron and don't know what I'm doing and calls me an "expert" all sarcastically when I've been the owner of this company for 12 years and literally done thousands of jobs.

I wanted to friggen give the guy a haymaker right to the fuggin face. How many water damages has he remedied in his existence?

If you want to cause bodily harm to customers does that mean you should get out or past that point?

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:05 am

It means you should act on your impulses!

The customer isn't always right, and may need proof.
Dominate The Skies.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:03 pm

cstemig wrote:
Bullet21XD wrote:And I just heard...a group decided to rise to the occasion and take over Camp Woody. NAMBLA will be spearheading the operation. The molestfest shall go on.

Just what we need....a boot camp for Catholic Priests

Really Chuck?

As frankly I'm surprised that you have not volunteered at Woodie camp. If you had, you certainly would never have dreamed of saying that about anything even remotely associated with WC . :(

Bullet21XD wrote:The populace in general is turning into shit.

And you are the prime example of that!

As far as you go Ronnie, you can drop dead and and I'll go piss on on your grave after you are buried.

And some wonder why I don't hardly stop in any longer. Chad was saying he has not watch the news for 3 yrs now because the BS on it. Well for me this site has become the like the news, mostly full for BS stories and assholes. FF for Pres and Ronnie for VP - there's a pair for you all, the 2 leading candidates to be elected for full frontal lobotomies.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:14 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:
cstemig wrote:
Bullet21XD wrote:And I just heard...a group decided to rise to the occasion and take over Camp Woody. NAMBLA will be spearheading the operation. The molestfest shall go on.

Just what we need....a boot camp for Catholic Priests

Really Chuck?

As frankly I'm surprised that you have not volunteered at Woodie camp. If you had, you certainly would never have dreamed of saying that about anything even remotely associated with WC . :(

Bullet21XD wrote:The populace in general is turning into shit.

And you are the prime example of that!

As far as you go Ronnie, you can drop dead and and I'll go piss on on your grave after you are buried.

And some wonder why I don't hardly stop in any longer. Chad was saying he has not watch the news for 3 yrs now because the BS on it. Well for me this site has become the like the news, mostly full for BS stories and assholes. FF for Pres and Ronnie for VP - there's a pair for you all, the 2 leading candidates to be elected for full frontal lobotomies.

:shock:

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:39 pm

Lol
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”