Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: COVID-19 Stats

Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:55 pm

Hope u stay healthy Hnkr and can do your best to follow best practices. It’s tough for anyone but especially people who are at risk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:45 am

Hnkrcrash, how old are you?

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:00 am

This whole thing is insane.

Here is how it plays out over and over:
Guy A says "millions will die, wear a mask, stay home, you are killing my grandma, etc"

Guy B gives guy A actual data from CDC that clearly, plainly proves while this isn't good, it's not NEARLY what we were told and still are being told.

Guy A then pivots to the emotional, nonsensical reply of the day like "well the families of the people who died would disagree with you".

We could save thousands/millions of lives over time by doing other things, but choose not to. Like the speed limit, we could change the max speed limit to a point that would basically eliminate all fatal crashes. Let's change it to 30mph on the freeway. Not a good idea, well the families of those who have died in car crashed would disagree with you.

I'm not picking on Hnkrcsh specifically, and I don't really care that much because I can't do anything about it anyway.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:38 am

Wife and I went to a amateur baseball game last nite ( exhibition game cause of dumb ass Walrus), they announced over loud speaker about the social distancing deal and what not......HA......people were mingling like it was 2019 or hopefully 2021, selling burgers and beer like a normal year and NOT 1 MASK in the park, announced crowd at 100 because I guess that's the max but guy counting said it had to be 130 people there...........People are tired of the Bull$hit.....................again I'm not saying it's not out there but the f-ing media just blows it out of this world......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:45 am

Walzrus, lol

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:28 pm

Honestly I gave up. I'm friggen working across the street from a place that rioters looted...witness dozens of drugs deals daily...and a guy used my dad's truck as a shield to shoot at drug dealers across the street from the jobsite. Pretty sure I have a way higher chance of getting caught in gang crossfire than contracting covid-19. I gave up cleaning my hands after being in public places and everything

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:30 pm

"norf" for ya

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:16 am

a guy used my dad's truck as a shield to shoot at drug dealers across the street from the jobsite

Wonder if he participated in the BLM “protests” a few days back?
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:38 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Honestly I gave up. I'm friggen working across the street from a place that rioters looted...witness dozens of drugs deals daily...and a guy used my dad's truck as a shield to shoot at drug dealers across the street from the jobsite. Pretty sure I have a way higher chance of getting caught in gang crossfire than contracting covid-19. I gave up cleaning my hands after being in public places and everything

Same. I used to keep hand sanitizer in my center console in my car and warsh my hands with it after going everywhere.....I threw it away awhile ago. I don't even think about Rona anymore.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:59 am

Media trying to pump the increase in cases no one cares lol

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”