Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Election

Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:15 pm

Polls are garbage. Who the hell responds to polls? There are major flaws in the methodology in how polls are done and they don’t provide reliable data. 68 million some voted for Biden, maybe figure out why before you start calling them all idiots, and vice versa for those on the other side.

Honestly, Biden is a clown at the end of the day. The fact Trump couldn’t win is just shameful. Like I said before, he was gifted a left wing nut jobs and still couldn’t find a way to win. When was the last time an incumbent president lost? This is a loss the likes of which America has never seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Re: Election

Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:35 pm

Idiots on both sides but anyone who votes for Biden/Knee pads is well......a bigger idiot......don't get me wrong, Trump is a douchebag, but I didn't vote for him for his speaking and manors, he did more for this country in 4 years than Biden has in 48 years, all that was gained with China in the last 3 years will be gone in months, as a gun owner and Sportsman I could never vote for a Liberal...................never will......................and as far as polls go , I know their flawed (see 2016) but some Demorats are angry the race is this close....................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:12 pm

9manfan wrote:Idiots on both sides but anyone who votes for Biden/Knee pads is well......a bigger idiot......don't get me wrong, Trump is a douchebag, but I didn't vote for him for his speaking and manors, he did more for this country in 4 years than Biden has in 48 years, all that was gained with China in the last 3 years will be gone in months, as a gun owner and Sportsman I could never vote for a Liberal...................never will......................and as far as polls go , I know their flawed (see 2016) but some Demorats are angry the race is this close....................

Cmon man. Democrap? What would you think of someone who called some trump voters Republican’ts. They’d probably think you’re idiot too. The other side can play the name calling game and that’s gets people nowhere.

And as a sportsmen, I’m not sure the guy who installed fu(king William Perry Pendley as director of the BLM really gives two chits about sportsmen.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:15 pm

This will be an election that will not be forgotten.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:52 am

Any dude that bangs another chick while his wife is home with their 5 day old newborn is a D!CK.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:53 am

lanyard wrote:Any dude that bangs another chick while his wife is home with their 5 day old newborn is a D!CK.

Evangelicals put the first non-Christian in the White House.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:13 am

Dumping the Asia Pacific Trade deal did more to strengthen China's position against the US than anything Trump did in the the last three years, which still just amounts to mutual tariffs and increasing aid to farmers to compensate for killing their exports

The gains in the economy can only last as long as there is expanded deficit. Assuming earnings from off shore business continue to come in, those returns will normalize and be distributed, there won't be another wind fall until those build up.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:30 pm

Unofficially official

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:14 pm

lanyard wrote:Dumping the Asia Pacific Trade deal did more to strengthen China's position against the US than anything Trump did in the the last three years

How so? How does dropping out of a deal that eliminates tarriffs, all trade regulations, and allows for companies to sue any government in the agreement that violates it and can argue limits their profits a bad thing for the US and a good thing for China?

You act like tarriffs are some ineffective measure at leveling the playing field and bringing domestic labor and goods more in line with dirt cheap foreign competition.

How else do you propose going after China? So you're saying that the US shouldn't have dropped out and kept our labor and goods directly competing with China's on a level playing field.....with their average household income at $10K annually and it being $84K in the US?

I can tell you who's going to win that trade war in every type of circumstance every single time without tarriffs or any trade regulations of any kind....and their name rhymes with "Vagina."

China is still going to win the vast majority of battles but the couple the US picks up here and few there mean millions of jobs for our country.
Last edited by Fish Felon on Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:16 pm

Not trying to turn this into a meme thread, but this did make me chuckle a little but.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”