Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Re: Phil Robertson suspended from DD by A&E

Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:01 pm

get-n-birdy wrote:
D.T. Hammer wrote:Scared to answer :-)

Older men should NEVER bang a young boy? Do you agree? Yes No or Maybe

Do you think it is OK for a 18 year old to date a 14 year old girl? Yes No or Maybe Why?

Yep, I am terrified of your vastly superior intellect and modern day contemporary enlightened Oprah type mind set.

To answer your question, no I don't think an old man should bang a young boy. And no an 18 y/o should not bang a 14 girl. I am assuming you saying the 18 y/o is a male. What if it was 2 females or 2 males, would either of those scenarios change the playing field?

But you've already shown how truly un enlightened you are. Why did you immediately go to a old man, young boy scenario vs a old lady, young girl? Or an old lady, young boy scenario? That in and of itself shows a closed minded and a stereo typical type thought process.

Is the line under 18 because the government says so? What about people over say 40 of any gender or sexual orientation going after people in their late teens or early 20's. Is that ok and why? Just because they are over that magically delicious mature age of 18? Is it ok for a 17-1/2 y/o to date someone 14 and does that 6 months make it that much more or less perverse? Is it ok if the genders are reversed? Is gender or age really all that important if people love each other?

Sounds like someone has a crush on the neighbors high school daughter.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

WALKER
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Well it just gets worse for old Crazy Phil. They just found a 2010 video of him giving a sermon
& ranting against the gays.

Should be interesting to see how Hollywood & Phil handle this one. Better hire a good spin doctor
Phil. Looks as though somebody is coming after you pretty hard.

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:13 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgibx_lHLXQ[/youtube]

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:34 pm

Is it possible Phil Robertson is OK with being done with TV? I think I remember reading this season would be his last anyways. Is it possible that he has more than enough money than he needs, not to mention plenty of prime hunting land and I'd assume all the guns, boats, decoys ect a guy could ever use? I'm guessing he knew what he was saying and what the results would be. I'm not expecting to see a great deal of "spin" coming out. Its worth noting that they were all millionaires before the a@e show started. Maybe everything they do isn't for the money, maybe I'm wrong. No one on this sight knows for sure.

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:26 pm

greatwhitehunter3! wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgibx_lHLXQ[/youtube]

Nice find!

Bill Gilbertson
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:25 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:
Bill Gilbertson wrote:What's objectionable here is the reduction of a woman to a vagina or a man to an anus.
Quite right Bill.
And here according to most women that I know, they think most guys are dicks and assholes! Ask a divorced woman! :lol:

Now that's funny.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:39 am

dwendt wrote: Nice find!

God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:32 am

who are these yuppie-ass families?

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:05 am

Newsninja.

Frying classic!!
Dominate The Skies.

THe CRiPPLeR
This Hen's For You

Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Its funny because its true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c
AKA HenSlayer
If its brown its down, if it flies it..., well I cripple it

Secure huntings future, introduce someone new to the outdoors.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”