Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Re: MWA all done............

Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:49 pm

I actually think this is the only "busy" hunting forum around. The content has been picking up as of late.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:41 pm

Duckhunting Chat dot com stays really busy but I got banned from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:52 pm

Bullet hardly ever posts here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:41 pm

Refuge forums still going?
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:36 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:Really Chuck?

As frankly I'm surprised that you have not volunteered at Woodie camp. If you had, you certainly would never have dreamed of saying that about anything even remotely associated with WC . :(

Holy Shit---Lighten Up! It was a friggin' joke a dozen people on here are going to see. No one took it seriously because it wasn't. It seems like you think posting on here is a platform with the same outreach as if the person is saying it into a microphone while standing behind a podium that's played as the lead on the nightly news.

Nothing said on here is going to affect Woodie Camp, good, bad, or indifferent.
Whatever is in store for it is going to happen independently of what people think, and certainly joke, about on here.

Free Advice---If anything, your reaction is the worst thing said about Woodie Camp, by far. It comes across as really creepy when such an obvious joke is reacted to that seriously....like,

"Of course we do not molest boys, that is an outlandish and such a hurtful thing to say. No boys have ever been molested in the history of the camp, to the best of our knowledge, and we place Male chaperones in all the bunkhouses to watch over the boys when they're sleeping that take a strong personal responsibility in keeping each boy safe."

h2ofwlr wrote:And some wonder why I don't hardly stop in any longer. Chad was saying he has not watch the news for 3 yrs now because the BS on it. Well for me this site has become the like the news, mostly full for BS stories and assholes. FF for Pres and Ronnie for VP - there's a pair for you all, the 2 leading candidates to be elected for full frontal lobotomies.

Could you please describe who you're referring to when stating, "And some wonder why I don't hardly stop in any longer."

Well, the Minneapolis city council already has a phaggot and a tranny---so h2ofwlr for Minneapolis city council! Hip-Hip-Hooray!!

FYI this site is still around because of the BS stories and assholes. That's what makes it entertaining.

Sometimes it's painfully obvious you were raised as a mama's boy without any brothers or male peers your age to tell you to stop being such a pussy when you start whining.

You need to watch 'Gran Turino' a few times in a row sometime real soon. Specifically the scene where he brings the kid to the barber to show him how adult men talk to one another.

They don't use the effeminate, melodramatic tone you like to use.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:57 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Duckhunting Chat dot com stays really busy but I got banned from there.

Yeah its busy but alot of those guys are into the whole posting limits picture thing trying out due the last guy.

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:00 am

Fouler's triggered! And still hasn't realized nobody cares what he thinks.

For the MWA...Fouler also doesn't realize...he was part of the problem. He's the biggest reason I, and several others I know quit supporting the MWA. I think they knew him associating himself with the org. was bad, and I think they tried to get him to go away a while back. He doesn't understand people don't like him...never have and never will. I know many people that know him, and none of them can stand the guy.
Dominate The Skies.

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:27 am

Fish Felon wrote:

FYI this site is still around because of the BS stories and assholes. That's what makes it entertaining.

Sometimes it's painfully obvious you were raised as a mama's boy without any brothers or male peers your age to tell you to stop being such a pussy when you start whining.

You need to watch 'Gran Turino' a few times in a row sometime real soon. Specifically the scene where he brings the kid to the barber to show him how adult men talk to one another.

They don't use the effeminate, melodramatic tone you like to use.

There's no question fouler was raised a spoiled, loudmouth only child. Mommy's little man! He's likely always been a pu$$y, it didn't start with the internet.

On top of that, he pretty much sucks at everything he does. Gives advice for every imaginable topic, but doesn't really know shit! I mean..
FFS...he's like 70, broke, and still has to f-ing work.

And he's not the problem!
Dominate The Skies.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:00 am

Bailey wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]Duckhunting Chat dot com stays really busy but I got banned from there.

Yeah its busy but alot of those guys are into the whole posting limits picture thing trying out due the last guy.[/quote]

So you’re saying they’re waterfowl hunters.

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:50 am

Naw this place is at least entertaining. If you take it seriously you're doomed in life.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”