Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Election

Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:19 pm

Well, any hope MPLS had left is gone with Biden as president. Your new president Kamala Harris was a donor to the "protester bail fund." With Frey, Walz, Ellison and Biden/Harris in charge get ready for Minneapolis to burn.

Who's going to stop the riots once the officers all get off in regards to Floyd?

No one. These fukcers want to see the destruction. They want to see America destroyed because they then think it will be rebuilt in a more just way. The opposite will be the actual new reality from it.

Systemic racism doesn't exist. I guarantee not one of you can list an example of it occurring that you witnessed. No loans anyone was denied on due to being black. No arrested for being black....i.e. a cop randomly arrests a black person when minding their own business and not breaking any laws.

Trump was the one measure that we could count on for law and order. The only ones that went after the criminals who burned half the city were the feds.

Now there's nothing.

But oh yeah....some of you didn't like his tweets.....never mind the fact that it was his only direct way to communicate with his constituents that wasn't twisted and manipulated before they received his message.

When all the shit is burning and the biggest city in this state is dead....I'm talking done and gone for generations.....while the shit is burning to an end I'm going to be sure to go

"Well, at least there aren't tweets I think are stupid."

Great trade-off. A minor annoyance versus our main city being burned to ashes.

That's what's going to happen without an asshole in charge to take care of the riff-raff.

Fugg it.....you guys voting for Biden will get what you wanted.....to hand this state over to a bunch of fukcing degenerate njggers like Saint George Floyd. I can't wait for that shit to hit the neighborhood of every last fukcer in this country who voted for Harris.......I mean....Biden.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:22 am

President-elect Joe Biden is planning to quickly sign a series of executive orders after being sworn into office on Jan. 20, immediately forecasting that the country’s politics have shifted and that his presidency will be guided by radically different priorities.

He will rejoin the Paris climate accords, according to those close to his campaign and commitments he has made in recent months, and he will reverse President Trump’s withdrawal from the World Health Organization. He will repeal the ban on almost all travel from some Muslim-majority countries, and he will reinstate the program allowing “dreamers,” who were brought to the United States illegally as children, to remain in the country, according to people familiar with his plans.

Talk about putting America first!

If it wasn't so sad how badly he's looking to fukc us this shit might almost be comical.

Everything he's looking to do benefits other countries at our expense. Everything. Flooding the country with Muslims from the worst shithole countries, granting citizenship to illegals from Mexico, funding the WHO after they demonstrated how worthless and corrupt they are, rejoining the Paris Climate Accords......

.....someone should remind him he was elected president of the United States of America and the goal of his job is to improve the lives of the people who live in our country. It's not to benefit the people of Qatar by having an open door for them to come here, drive down our standards of living, and drain our social services.

What is Biden ever going to do to benefit this country?

Seriously, besides staying off Twitter because he's bought by the same chinks who bought our media so he has no need to use it.....

...what else is this fukcing traitor going to do for this country?
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:33 am

Nothing is ever as good or bad as a person thinks it will be.

I’m with you. My wife hates Trump but I’m guessing she voted for him. I don’t like the guy but between the two choices... no contest.

My 5 year old daughter asked me some questions about Trump and I said well, he’s not the nicest guy and he has bad manners but I kinda think that’s a good thing sometimes for the president... I didn’t go into detail on foreign and domestic enemies, but I did say if you have a grumpy mean guy in charge your enemies are a lot less likely to pick on you... hopefully she doesn’t employ this concept at school!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:28 am

Do you think if trump even had the slightest level of decency he could have won? What political capital would have lost not being an azzhole? He was going against a 77 year old geezer and still couldn’t get it done.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:03 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
9manfan wrote:Idiots on both sides but anyone who votes for Biden/Knee pads is well......a bigger idiot......don't get me wrong, Trump is a douchebag, but I didn't vote for him for his speaking and manors, he did more for this country in 4 years than Biden has in 48 years, all that was gained with China in the last 3 years will be gone in months, as a gun owner and Sportsman I could never vote for a Liberal...................never will......................and as far as polls go , I know their flawed (see 2016) but some Demorats are angry the race is this close....................

Cmon man. Democrap? What would you think of someone who called some trump voters Republican’ts. They’d probably think you’re idiot too. The other side can play the name calling game and that’s gets people nowhere.

And as a sportsmen, I’m not sure the guy who installed fu(king William Perry Pendley as director of the BLM really gives two chits about sportsmen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Trust me any name you want to call won't faze me, I have thick skin and their just words, I don't need a safe place.........and Please enlighten me DD where I called someone a DemoCRAP ??? or are you still in your safe place......

This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:08 am

Fish Felon wrote:Well, any hope MPLS had left is gone with Biden as president. Your new president Kamala Harris was a donor to the "protester bail fund." With Frey, Walz, Ellison and Biden/Harris in charge get ready for Minneapolis to burn.

Who's going to stop the riots once the officers all get off in regards to Floyd?

No one. These fukcers want to see the destruction. They want to see America destroyed because they then think it will be rebuilt in a more just way. The opposite will be the actual new reality from it.

Systemic racism doesn't exist. I guarantee not one of you can list an example of it occurring that you witnessed. No loans anyone was denied on due to being black. No arrested for being black....i.e. a cop randomly arrests a black person when minding their own business and not breaking any laws.

Trump was the one measure that we could count on for law and order. The only ones that went after the criminals who burned half the city were the feds.

Now there's nothing.

But oh yeah....some of you didn't like his tweets.....never mind the fact that it was his only direct way to communicate with his constituents that wasn't twisted and manipulated before they received his message.

When all the shit is burning and the biggest city in this state is dead....I'm talking done and gone for generations.....while the shit is burning to an end I'm going to be sure to go

"Well, at least there aren't tweets I think are stupid."

Great trade-off. A minor annoyance versus our main city being burned to ashes.

That's what's going to happen without an asshole in charge to take care of the riff-raff.

Fugg it.....you guys voting for Biden will get what you wanted.....to hand this state over to a bunch of fukcing degenerate njggers like Saint George Floyd. I can't wait for that shit to hit the neighborhood of every last fukcer in this country who voted for Harris.......I mean....Biden.

FF........It's nice to see someone with common sense on a waterfowl site, didn't know we had that many liberals on this place.....................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:11 am

Fish Felon wrote:Fugg it.....you guys voting for Biden will get what you wanted.....to hand this state over to a bunch of fukcing degenerate njggers like Saint George Floyd. I can't wait for that shit to hit the neighborhood of every last fukcer in this country who voted for Harris.......I mean....Biden.

X2.......................still hard to believe anyone on a hunting site would vote Liberal........SMDH.......

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:12 am

When it comes to trump's talk/language... honestly just makes me feel there's a lot of little tender souls out there if they are getting offended by it. Me and my buddies say worse stuff to each other all the time and it's hilarious. The problem is everyone constantly takes it as an attack in someone, a group of people, etc. He's from New York too...everbheard those people talk to each other out there? Hilarious

Would him acting different have changed the outcome? I don't really think so. He was elected in 2016 because the way he acted/talked was a big draw. People sick if the politically correct bs. Calling people out. Not catering to literally anyone...remember the big hoopla with the republican convention/party in 2016? Rance preibus etc. He didn't cater to any of them f'ers either. That's why he got elected

I really think the main thing that screwed him was corona and how the constant slant of the media made this look like a big giant problem that wasn't handled correctly. I think he would have won without that. To me anyway I see that as his main cause of demise.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:14 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:When it comes to trump's talk/language... honestly just makes me feel there's a lot of little tender souls out there if they are getting offended by it. Me and my buddies say worse stuff to each other all the time and it's hilarious. The problem is everyone constantly takes it as an attack in someone, a group of people, etc. He's from New York too...everbheard those people talk to each other out there? Hilarious

Would him acting different have changed the outcome? I don't really think so. He was elected in 2016 because the way he acted/talked was a big draw. People sick if the politically correct bs. Calling people out. Not catering to literally anyone...remember the big hoopla with the republican convention/party in 2016? Rance preibus etc. He didn't cater to any of them f'ers either. That's why he got elected

I really think the main thing that screwed him was corona and how the constant slant of the media made this look like a big giant problem that wasn't handled correctly. I think he would have won without that. To me anyway I see that as his main cause of demise.

X2....another member who gets it.............................

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Election

Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:26 am

9manfan wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"][quote="9manfan"]Idiots on both sides but anyone who votes for Biden/Knee pads is well......a bigger idiot......don't get me wrong, Trump is a douchebag, but I didn't vote for him for his speaking and manors, he did more for this country in 4 years than Biden has in 48 years, all that was gained with China in the last 3 years will be gone in months, as a gun owner and Sportsman I could never vote for a Liberal...................never will......................and as far as polls go , I know their flawed (see 2016) but some Demorats are angry the race is this close....................

Cmon man. Democrap? What would you think of someone who called some trump voters Republican’ts. They’d probably think you’re idiot too. The other side can play the name calling game and that’s gets people nowhere.

And as a sportsmen, I’m not sure the guy who installed fu(king William Perry Pendley as director of the BLM really gives two chits about sportsmen.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201106/091a08cf90744ec669b796f60b021bbc.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote]

Trust me any name you want to call won't faze me, I have thick skin and their just words, I don't need a safe place.........and Please enlighten me DD where I called someone a DemoCRAP ??? or are you still in your safe place......

.[/quote]

Idk why typed Democrap, I meant Demorat. Which maybe you said on accident, idk.

And I’m not calling you any names. Simply presenting the short sightedness of dismissing people as idiots. I have no reason to call you any names. You seem like a solid person who enjoys shooting ducks, as do most of the folks here seem.

Not sure what you mean about safe space. I spent last four years enjoying my life. Going hunting, going fishing. Never had an inclination to weep in the streets then, don’t have any inclination to dance in streets right now. I’m very perplexed by people who find despair/joy in whoever the president is, red or blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”