lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: MWA all done............

Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:16 am

Hansen wrote:Naw this place is at least entertaining. If you take it seriously you're doomed in life.

MNFowl.com IS life!

For what it's worth, your all a bunch of turd burglars ..

....... Let's get a taco
Last edited by lanyard on Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:49 am

A term made popular in fight club about being "special" when you really isn't/ ain't

.Alex, what is a snowflake.

Urban terms for $800.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:29 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Bailey wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]Duckhunting Chat dot com stays really busy but I got banned from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah its busy but alot of those guys are into the whole posting limits picture thing trying out due the last guy.

So you’re saying they’re waterfowl hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote][/quote]

Years back I'd check over there occasionally. I saw this and checked for the first time in at least a couple years, ever since the new layout came out...

....yup, don't care for it. Atually, I can't stand it.

The site absolutely blows. The advertising is ridiculous and everywhere...scrolling down trying to read through some posts you're likely to click a hidden pop-up in some word embedded in the text.

The site sucks, not saying anything derogatory about the people on the site.....nothing against the group of guys on there at all. They seem to all be good dudes, have a good sense of camaraderie, hunt a lot, share lots of pics.....I tip my cap, good for them.

But Holy Shit does that site SUCK! They must only login via computer and the desktop version is a lot different or something else I'm missing because there's no way that many people would tolerate how difficult it is to navigate that place with the layout and constant ads blowing up everywhere....literally everywhere......when the sidebars, headers, footers, and every other border within a border doesn't give you enough space for ads? Hyperlink random words in the text guys are posting for another way to get them to click on an ad. Unreal.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: MWA all done............

Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:32 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:[quote="Bailey"][quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]Duckhunting Chat dot com stays really busy but I got banned from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah its busy but alot of those guys are into the whole posting limits picture thing trying out due the last guy.[/quote]

So you’re saying they’re waterfowl hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote]Something like that.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”