emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Re: Coronavirus

Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:02 pm

and trannys...???
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:13 pm

So the players were on the court...refs getting ready for tip off. A lead trainer came out pulled the refs off to the side, everyone went back into locker rooms and postponed message came up on the scoreboard.

Screenshot_20200311-201056.png

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:31 pm

Take-a-Gander wrote:I am not a CEO, far from greedy and hopefully not an asshole. Grew up on a small farm in lowa, worked multiple jobs growing up, studied hard to get a scholarship for undergrad, worked my way thru Med school, paid back 100+ grand in school loans.............and I drive a BMW. I hope I don’t get “taken out” :lol:

Look at everything I’ve done....

I won’t get it...

Drives a bmw...

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:43 pm

Jazz player tested positive, NBA might have just cancelled the season awaiting confirmation

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:54 pm

Tom Hanks positive

Take-a-Gander
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:16 pm

emptymag wrote:
Take-a-Gander wrote:I am not a CEO, far from greedy and hopefully not an asshole. Grew up on a small farm in lowa, worked multiple jobs growing up, studied hard to get a scholarship for undergrad, worked my way thru Med school, paid back 100+ grand in school loans.............and I drive a BMW. I hope I don’t get “taken out” :lol:

Look at everything I’ve done....

I won’t get it...

Drives a bmw...[/quote

Yep proud of what I have done, hope you are as well. Missed my point, don’t Judge a book by its cover. Sorry if I offended you, not meant to be self serving but I can see how you could take it the wrong way. Probably will get corona as I work in a high risk environment, most likely nothing to do with what I drive.
Good luck to you as well!

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:21 pm

emptymag wrote:and trannys...???

That'd be awesome if Covid-19 mutated and infected trannys at a rate of 100% with a mortality rate of a 100%. If that was the case Trump would get the CDC to covertly start manufacturing the virus and dump into water supplies across the country. Good God that'd be sweet. Never going to happen but one is allowed to dream every once and again.

I think it's going to be a good thing that celebrities and athletes have gotten it. When Tom Hanks is clear of it and publicly states it really wasn't that bad at all the public will start realizing/believing this shit isn't that big of a deal.

Rudy Gobert (All-Star for the Utah Jazz) tested positive and couldn't even tell he was sick. No signs of illness or symptoms.....

Shams Charania
@ShamsCharania
· 48m

Utah Jazz All-Star Rudy Gobert has tested positive for coronavirus, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

Sources say Gobert is feeling good, strong and stable — and was feeling strong enough to play tonight.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:27 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Rudy Gobert (All-Star for the Utah Jazz) tested positive and couldn't even tell he was sick. No signs of illness or symptoms

Yet

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:28 pm

Futures down over 1000 pts Jesus gonna be a blood bath tomorrow

Take-a-Gander
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:29 pm

Rudy Gobert (All-Star for the Utah Jazz) tested positive and couldn't even tell he was sick. No signs of illness or symptoms.....

Wonder why they tested him?
Under 60 and healthy that will be the majority of cases, they will probably go undetected. Symptoms are same as a bad cold

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”