Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Now a word from our sponsor

Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:33 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:while yall are broing out did you even notice that the great has returned?

With a vengeance no less.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:34 pm

datdudeunderdabed wrote:
Drunk_Dynasty wrote:The only person here making multiple accounts is gimpfinger/datdudedrivennutsbycowboysbutts

On knows you gots me.... despite the fake I didn't pretend to be someone else, I can't get into my other account and I used a name that people with two brain cells could figure out it was me..... completely different that what you ware doing.

The fact you are so mad at me for saying you are someone else on here is the best part of all this.

Dude... Seriously... Nobody here cares enough to make multiple accounts. Do not flatter yourself.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:13 pm

dude dont you have something better to do, maybe go creep on some dudes on bookface? reading your stuff is worse then watching the first trump/biden debate. you havent contributed anything worth reading. Hell fowlers first post in months was more informative then the puke your spewing for no reason.
official sour toe member number 52,814

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:00 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:dude dont you have something better to do, maybe go creep on some dudes on bookface? reading your stuff is worse then watching the first trump/biden debate. you havent contributed anything worth reading. Hell fowlers first post in months was more informative then the puke your spewing for no reason.

Well when someone gets all bent out of shape after I tried to correct the misinformation they are spreading of course I'm going to fuik with them. Never said he was a liar but I did try to say he's misinformed and he lost his chit. Now no matter what I say he's basically coming back with a "oh ya your just a doody head". I'm laughing at every post of his.

But I guess don't rock the boat...see no evil on here. Thought people on here had a little more testicular fortitude but I guess I was wrong.
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:38 pm

unless some one is actually at the location of what ever news is happening one will never truly know if the news is actually real or fake or how it is being skewed to the news station you are watching. Some one believes one thing and you believe another. You know there was a time where people could disagree and shit and still have a decent conversation. Political fights/arguments are pointless because no matter how correct you think you are and how wrong they are 99% of the time you will not change someone elses mind especially on a forum. Who cares if they think differently then you. Christ atleast after a hockey fight i would sit down and have a beer with the other guy. i bet Keller is rolling in his layout blind reading this stuff.

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:44 pm

What if DD is datdude.......What if datdude is DD....?
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:02 pm

mind blown

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:32 pm

Posting for the TDS's on this board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfJaxhA4sP8

Worth a watch for those listening to MSM narrative on Trump. Think the left manipulates the facts much?

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:23 pm

Nershi wrote:Posting for the TDS's on this board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfJaxhA4sP8

Worth a watch for those listening to MSM narrative on Trump. Think the left manipulates the facts much?

You really going to believe your lying eyes over what the msn is telling you? C'mon man.

You see where Biden basically said it's cool that china is killing, raping and torturing people in concatenation camps in that town hall last night? Also basically said the 2nd won't be able to stand up against his executive orders. Yet there is crickets on here.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:25 pm

Oh wait I'm not supposed to post on here anymore...my bad.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”