emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Re: Coronavirus

Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:33 pm

Take-a-Gander wrote:Yep proud of what I have done, hope you are as well. Missed my point, don’t Judge a book by its cover. Sorry if I offended you, not meant to be self serving but I can see how you could take it the wrong way. Probably will get corona as I work in a high risk environment, most likely nothing to do with what I drive.
Good luck to you as well!

I’m generally an ahole and fully except to get it.

Plus my wife wants a separation and I need to get on depression meds.

Anything to build myself up, I drive a Nissan...
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Take-a-Gander
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:46 pm

I’m generally an ahole and fully except to get it.

Plus my wife wants a separation and I need to get on depression meds.

Anything to build myself up, I drive a Nissan...[/quote]

Drive a Frontier for a hunting rig, can be an an asshole when the time is right. . All bullshit aside., I hope you can get things worked out with the misses. Thanks for being open.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:47 pm

This shit is really not making me wanna snow goose hunt next week smh. I know that’s like super selfish reason but really Id be cool with a two week quarantine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:00 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:This shit is really not making me wanna snow goose hunt next week smh. I know that’s like super selfish reason but really Id be cool with a two week quarantine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah don’t get away from people, out in the mud, by yourself and maybe kill something.
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Take-a-Gander
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:12 pm

Empty is right, go chase so SOB’s. This isn’t N1 A1 bird flu.
Get away from people and hammer some birds!

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:13 am

Chase SOB's.....hell go live out on the prairie in a hut for a couple months.

If you haven't watched it yet....definitely the best thing you're going to see on it....because our media fukcing sucks. Dude is from MN too in case the homer angle is what you need.

https://youtu.be/E3URhJx0NSw

Makes you think a lot about how reliable we are on our block/supply chain....
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:37 pm

MLB expected to cancel spring training...NHL suspending season.

Ya this happens every flu season lol

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:36 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:MLB expected to cancel spring training...NHL suspending season.

Ya this happens every flu season lol

1 year from now, everyone will be laughing about this corona deal................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:12 pm

All the liberal media pricks and espn will be upset now. No NBA, No NHL, No postseason hoops, no pro soccer, no baseball or at least delayed what will they talk about.

People will be hunkering in, watching net-flicks, grilling, eat at home etc.

The media will start backing off now talking about cure, flatting the curve, hospitals are prepared etc. There is the virus and then the panic instigators.

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:23 pm

No big deal, just like the flu...

“Frankly, I don’t know for how long the health system can cope, I don’t even want to think about how it could end,” Massimo Galli, head of the department for infectious diseases at the Sacco Hospital in Milan, told the Financial Times. “We are holding up, but other hospitals are much worse off than us and it is a fact that we will come increasingly under pressure in the coming days.”

Giorgio Gori, Bergamo mayor, tweeted: “It seems that the increase [in the number of cases] is slowing down, but it’s only because we have no longer beds in intensive care (few are added with great effort). Patients who cannot be treated are left to die”

Source: https://www.ft.com/content/34f25036-62f ... 28cc3c6a68
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”