Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Delta Variant

Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:55 pm

lickmyvowels wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]lol where are you hearing vaccinated people are getting MORE sick. Sounds like a whole lot of fake news to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If you can read I said it already.

But from now on you can stop saying anything towards me. I have nothing to say to someone that makes fun of anyone that has lost a child. You are what makes the world a bad place.

I just can't believe the cucks on this site never called you out on that shit. They are as bad as you.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk[/quote]
You said it wasn’t on the main stream media but then it was written about in the fish wrap factory west side? Is the Strib not the MSM? Do you have a link to the Strib article?

Fee free to utilize the block function tho.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:10 pm

Which country came up with the delta variant?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
official sour toe member number 52,814

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Delta Variant

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:22 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:[quote="lickmyvowels"][quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]lol where are you hearing vaccinated people are getting MORE sick. Sounds like a whole lot of fake news to me.

If you can read I said it already.

But from now on you can stop saying anything towards me. I have nothing to say to someone that makes fun of anyone that has lost a child. You are what makes the world a bad place.

I just can't believe the cucks on this site never called you out on that shit. They are as bad as you.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk[/quote]
You said it wasn’t on the main stream media but then it was written about in the fish wrap factory west side? Is the Strib not the MSM? Do you have a link to the Strib article?

Fee free to utilize the block function tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote]It's not anymore once they needed the narrative to change. If you were half as smart as you try to sound you would see how they do this all the time. You just need to pay attention.

You probably don't remember when Dr faulsy and the surgeon general said to not wear masks because touching masks will spread it....15 days to slow the spread?

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:29 pm

Fauci is life long bureaucrat. You won’t hear me defend his name or the things he’s said. Just because fauci is a twat doesn’t meant you should believe everything else you hear.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:31 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Fugg....once I'm better I'm getting my shingles vaccine, shots for Hep C, butt cooties, gonna wipe my loins down with some vagisil.....

You ain’t getting the covid shot are you? You now have better immunity than the people who have got the ‘vaccine’.

I have not got my covid shot. Didn’t even consider it until recently. There was no reason to get it with the initial wave but this delta chit is messing up some middle age healthy people. Might try to get an antibody test. If I have antibodies I ain’t getting the covid shot.

I’m definitely getting the shingles shot when eligible. Your doc will probably tell you that you are too young.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:32 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:Which country came up with the delta variant?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Supposedly the country with over twice the vaccine doses given out as the US.

The fact it's even being called a vaccine is insane. It's not a vaccine in any way.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:34 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:if i have the vaccine and get over the symptoms in a day and then give covid to someone who didnt get the vaccine by choice and gets wiped out like felon should i feel bad about it? my thoughts are F&(k no.

Absolutely not. If you got the shot great. If not that’s cool too and you should accept the risk. If you want to wear a mask great but don’t force me to. Covid isn’t going anywhere no matter what we do. We need to end these damn rules and get back to life.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:36 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Fauci is life long bureaucrat. You won’t hear me defend his name or the things he’s said. Just because fauci is a twat doesn’t meant you should believe everything else you hear.

Surgeon general? Stop cherry picking. I could give you any proof and you will pick it apart to make it sound like it isn't real. You **** suck. You ain't sneaky. It's shows how weak of an argument you have.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:41 pm

Nershi wrote:[quote="Fish Felon"]Fugg....once I'm better I'm getting my shingles vaccine, shots for Hep C, butt cooties, gonna wipe my loins down with some vagisil.....

You ain’t getting the covid shot are you? You now have better immunity than the people who have got the ‘vaccine’.

I have not got my covid shot. Didn’t even consider it until recently. There was no reason to get it with the initial wave but this delta chit is messing up some middle age healthy people. Might try to get an antibody test. If I have antibodies I ain’t getting the covid shot.

I’m definitely getting the shingles shot when eligible. Your doc will probably tell you that you are too young.[/quote]At least someone on here is using their brain and has actually been paying attention some.

It was being said that the people not getting delta are the ones that had covid already. But that stopped being talked about within a day or two.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:44 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Fauci is life long bureaucrat. You won’t hear me defend his name or the things he’s said. Just because fauci is a twat doesn’t meant you should believe everything else you hear.

But you are defending things he has said and is saying...that's what I'm trying to get through your thick skull.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”