shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:01 am

And, photos...
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1418014880131.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1418014833913.jpg

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:02 am

shnelson wrote:
I guess maybe being oppressed from making penis references over there might be why he has an infatuation with it here :)

I could think of a few other reasons.
Dominate The Skies.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:27 am

^^^ I am sure you could Ron, especially since you said in the past that you don't like women.

Trigger wrote:Remember on TOS when Fowler was the biggest and loudest drum beater on the idea that kids might be reading this? I do.

You sure forget easily.... Matt wanted it that way. It was him that said my kids are on the site, so no bikini pics, or anything even pg-13 language wise. Heck he even had the word damn show up as ****. It was his site, so his rules. And I was carrying out his wishes - did you ever consider that?
Kind of funny in retrospect is that when I was the main forum Mod things were pretty peaceful and we had VG traffic and LOTS of various members posting up. But after I was removed, things started going down hill those last 2 years with Matt, and then Stelz took over those last 2 years and being an absentee owner for the most part, talk what a cluster ****, now that last year it was rife with attacks and the such and they lost over 2/3 of the occasional members posting up (the back bone of the site IMHO) as a direct result. And then we all saw what happened 13 months ago.... Can't change what happened, and can only learn what not to do, so enough said about TOS.

But this is Nelson's site, so his rules and I'll abide by what Nelson says are the rules. Anyway, nothing's been said by me that you would not hear in a blind with a bunch of guys out hunting and joshing around. So for a few here, now quit the fawning with your over reaction like a woman acting like she is going to faint with her putting the back of her hand to her forehead as she tilts her head back. :roll: Good grief.

Have a good week gentlemen.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:38 am

Ever think you're part of the problem??

Every other forum you taint on a regular basis has went from boom to bust. Maybe you should consider the facts, and let MNFowl thrive in your absence.
Dominate The Skies.

lumbertick
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:37 am

Al....quit mucking up the thread. Maybe your adhd kicked in and you forgot....but this ones about pictures. Make a comment and move on...if you want to have your bibble babble whining contest do it on another thread!

Carry on.

lt
Attachments
Misty Morning Buck.jpg

Bustin Lips
Coot Commander

Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:27 am

IMG_20141204_115754.jpg
Kids are like farts, the only ones you can stand are your own!

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:32 pm

image.jpg
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:39 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:^^^ I am sure you could Ron, especially since you said in the past that you don't like women.

Trigger wrote:Remember on TOS when Fowler was the biggest and loudest drum beater on the idea that kids might be reading this? I do.

Kind of funny in retrospect is that when I was the main forum Mod things were pretty peaceful and we had VG traffic and LOTS of various members posting up. But after I was removed, things started going down hill those last 2 years with Matt, and then Stelz took over those last 2 years and being an absentee owner for the most part, talk what a cluster ****, now that last year it was rife with attacks and the such and they lost over 2/3 of the occasional members posting up (the back bone of the site IMHO) as a direct result. And then we all saw what happened 13 months ago.... Can't change what happened, and can only learn what not to do, so enough said about TOS. .

You conveniently left out the creation of Facebook groups from this equation. I hope you don't cry when I tell you this, but you are not the reason waterfowl forums had more users.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:04 pm

Photo shopped, and not accurate. Just saying.
Bustin Lips wrote:
IMG_20141204_115754.jpg
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:16 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:Photo shopped, and not accurate. Just saying.
Bustin Lips wrote:
IMG_20141204_115754.jpg

It's very accurate. And how can you tell it's photoshopped?

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”