lanyard
Mergie Marauder

New rules or new friends....

Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:39 pm

I typical like hosting folks to the house, particularly the kind that bring something to leave. Over the years it's been everything from 12 year scotches, to 3/4 full 750 Crown, to the better part of a 12 pack of Stella Artois and the assorted Heinekens on down to loads of domestic Light beers...

.... but apparently in the last year the trend is going against me. Everything being left has f'ing fruit in it. Grapefruit, lime, orange, raspberry... Jezus H Krist, when did the whole freakin' citrus crop start going into beer. And it's not just foo foo crap: Labatt's, Schell's, and the ever fruit laden Leinenkugel's are really starting t to depress me. Top it off with those little Bee-garita things from who is it, Budweiser, and my beer fridge is starting to look like damned rainbow parade of flavors.

I had to bust ass to the liquor store last night before it closed.... a couple nice Porter's felt good after a hot, humid day of getting crap done, hanging on the boat, and WISHING I had a B.E.E.R.

I think I'll start with rules first, to old and married to make new friends.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: New rules or new friends....

Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:03 pm

lanyard wrote: Everything being left has f'ing fruit in it. ... my beer fridge is starting to look like damned rainbow parade of flavors.

I believe that is what is called The metrosexuallizing of men. Wait until one of them brings up manscaping or pedicures. :lol:
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

sd_man
Coot Commander

Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:01 pm

Fruity beer and pedicures are gay, but trimming the balls gets one Hershisered more.

Goldfish
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:32 am

[YouTube]dAXk8h1iHAw[/YouTube]

Guess we don't have YouTube embedding?

http://youtu.be/dAXk8h1iHAw

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:41 am

sd_man wrote: but trimming the balls gets one Hershisered more.

Ahhhhh.... Do you even know what that actually means? It has to do with anal sex... and how you worded it means you are the receiver. :shock:

D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:50 am

h2ofwlr wrote:

Ahhhhh.... Do you even know what that actually means? It has to do with anal sex... and how you worded it means you are the receiver. :shock:

Out of all the things you have no clue on, how can you know this?
Buckthorn removal is easy with the buckthorn baggie :-)

sd_man
Coot Commander

Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:39 am

h2ofwlr wrote:

You have been spending too much time with men.

Orel Hershiser, the baseball player-Oral Hershiser, a clever play on the name orel- Oral sex, implied when hearing the word oral-Hershisered, the end result.

I used to feel sorry for you, being elderly and all, but you say some stupid stuff.

tornadochaser
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:10 am

Que up fowlers response about how 50 years ago at duck camp...something meant something else.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:48 am

Do a search on what all the meanings are..... I looked it up. "Hershisered urban slang" Look at the 3rd and 4th links. :shock:

D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:54 am

sd_man wrote:
h2ofwlr wrote:

You have been spending too much time with men.

Orel Hershiser, the baseball player-Oral Hershiser, a clever play on the name orel- Oral sex, implied when hearing the word oral-Hershisered, the end result.

I used to feel sorry for you, being elderly and all, but you say some stupid stuff.

I was wondering how long it would take for you and Lanyard approve the fundraiser involving Al taking one to face for the ducks.
Buckthorn removal is easy with the buckthorn baggie :-)

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”