cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Will Obama Declare "Open Season" on ISIS?

Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:31 pm

We had "Open Seasons" in Iraq and Afghanistan, now Syria?

Maybe it is time of us to leave that part of the world alone and let "Allah" sort it out.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Re: Will Obama Declare "Open Season" on ISIS?

Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:52 pm

cstemig wrote:We had "Open Seasons" in Iraq and Afghanistan, now Syria?

Maybe it is time of us to leave that part of the world alone and let "Allah" sort it out.

My personal belief is that their will never be piece in that part of the world until one side wins. I hope we stay out if it.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:15 am

No, we can't do much with ISIS... we have to figure out what Ray Rice did, why he did, who knew, when they knew, and take ACTION! This is sports in 'Merica... can't get all worked up every time some little terror cell starts blowing things up and killing US Citizens....

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:04 am

When Iran says they will back us you know Isis needs to be took out.

your mom...
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:32 am

^^^ Interesting point. When Iran fears them more than the US, that is very telling.

StuStiltman wrote:My personal belief is that their will never be piece in that part of the world until one side wins.

Oh its winnable, but not politically correct nor humanitarially acceptable in which it would need to be done. Look at history: Genghis Kahn did it. He killed every male over the age of 12 and forced the women to marry his loyal followers and within 3 generations it was forgotten how they were conquered. BTW, what we now the Turkish region is what Kahn had concurred.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:44 am

h2ofwlr wrote:^^^ Interesting point. When Iran fears them more than the US, that is very telling.

Fear? If you can have someone eliminate your competition for FREE, wouldn't you do the same?

ISIS brought back the beheadings..... the strategy Islamist set understand this is really, really bad for public relations. The new Iranian President, Rouhani, is trying to get people to take Iran seriously. Tough spot to be in when the "Islamic State" party is out whacking heads off foreigners and posting vids to YouTube and Twitter.

ISIS and similar profit from uncertainty. Any attempts of Islamic states to "normalize" foreign relations will be subject to this crap because it weakens popularly elected power. Ahmadinejad was a joke as a leader, but he played the party line very well. He's gone, so the ISIS types have to take care of bizness......

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:59 am

It would be nice if we concentrated on the issues in our own country. We spend a lot of money being the world peace maker, oil collector, bully or however you wish to paint it, meanwhile we have a shat load of issues within our own borders that are not getting dealt with. Think of the money we have spent on unsuccessful wars in the last decade or two. Our country would be looking pretty good if we invested that money on our own turf.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:48 am

That sounds sane, Nershi. But more money would only make those same problems bigger.... more to fight over and more people to profit from not agreeing

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Alot of the military equipment is made in the USA. Government contracts feed alot of families.

your mom...
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:48 pm

gimpfinger wrote:Alot of the military equipment is made in the USA. Government contracts feed alot of families.

your mom...

True. Our government kills a lot of families with that military equipment too.

I am sure the libs could make up some government jobs to employ those who lost their jobs from government contracts being cut. We could employ and/or feed a lot of people with the money we would save if we didn't police the world.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”