Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

How Many...

Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:39 am

...yards is AP going to rush for today?

Too soon?

What an idiot.

If "All Day" is ever allowed back into the game it should be pending a mandatory vasectomy. Forget the rushing record, the guy is trying to break Shawn Kemp's record for illegitimate kids. Pounding snatch..."all day."
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: How Many...

Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:03 am

Rumors per news sources say up to 7 kids.

One would think that after his son was beaten to death a little over a year ago by the BF of a former female encounter that it would be one heck of a wake up call on hitting a kid.

I have a feeling that Goodell to save his job will make an example out of AP.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

triplecurler
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Vikings and AP both suck, they only thing they have in common is it gives someone (edited) something to do.
Ask Al how to successfully nest wood ducks, see you next season.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:24 pm

Need to see more facts. But if it was him hitting the kid with a disciplinary stick, its no different than using a hand or spatula in my book, which were both used on me. I am all for physical discipline(not abuse there is a difference). I heard a few say it drew blood and tore his scrotum open. Was it gushing blood and testicles falling out(abuse)? Or a little flesh wound?

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:40 pm

Pics I see I wouldn't call it child abuse. How many of you were struck with a belt or hit on hands with rulers by nuns? How'd those marks look? Why was it OK then and not now? Why are kids these days so poorly behaved?

NitroZ9 Duck Killin
No longer welcome here.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:52 pm

The Vikings Suck.
AP needs to be executed.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:01 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Was it gushing blood and testicles falling out(abuse)? Or a little flesh wound?

Does it matter? If a four year old boy has an open laceration on his nut sack because his 'roided out Dad couldn't control himself, how is that not child abuse?

I was the third of eight kids in an Irish-Catholic household. I got spanked plenty with my dead grandpa's fraternity paddle that hung in the kitchen, wooden spoons and the old fashioned way, with a hand. I'm better off for it and I have no problem with parents disciplining their kids.

But to whip a four year old to the point where the boys back, ass, legs, are covered with open lacerations, and to where he has defensive wounds on his hands is not discipline, it is sadistic. AP crammed the boys mouth full of the leaves from the switch while he did it. The guy has a "whipping room" full of belts where beats his kids. That is focked up.
Last edited by Fish Felon on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:02 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Pics I see I wouldn't call it child abuse. How many of you were struck with a belt or hit on hands with rulers by nuns? How'd those marks look? Why was it OK then and not now? Why are kids these days so poorly behaved?

The pics were taken over a week after the incident when the kid was back in Minnesota. I'm sure if they had been taken right after they would be gruesome enough for you to care.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Trust me I care my cousins came to live with me because they were abused.

After doing more reading I will agree AP is not in the right with a room dedicated for the whipping and the texts saying he gave him more than the norm, etc because he was not crying. That's not right. But I have zero issue with physical discipline. He took it a little far though if its all true.

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:14 pm

More pro athlete "heroes" showing the true colors of their shitty character. Why so many idiots continue to spend their money to support professional sports completely baffles me. I would love to commission a study to compare the frequency and severity of legal action amongst the total number of players in the NFL, NBA etc and an equal number of employees of any Fortune 500 company to see how they stack up against one another. Regardless of the results, I doubt it would really make much of a difference though. People are more concerned about their fantasy football roster than how their city is being run or how their kids are doing in school...it's fricken sad.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”