9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Re: Ferguson

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:24 am

They should of had the announcement at 6:00am, then all the rioters would of been getting ready for work and couldn't have rioted.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:25 am

9manfan wrote:They should of had the announcement at 6:00am, then all the rioters would of been getting ready for work and couldn't have rioted.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it!! :lol:
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:36 am

I agree why not 9:00 in the morning, keeps the coward protesters away until dark.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:44 am

Hansen wrote:I agree why not 9:00 in the morning, keeps the coward protesters away until dark.

Because they didn't want the riots to start up when everything was populated by business owners and people going on about their day. Let rioters hurt rioters.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:31 pm

Damn gas prices are to blame. Lots of NBN's that unexpectedly made the trip from Chicago due to the low gas prices.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:56 pm

Trigger wrote:
h2ofwlr wrote:Ahh hell, if they had any balls they would declare martial law and warn everyone that anyone rioting would be shot dead, and then open up on them.

What a low life, terrible thing to say. Shot dead for doing what? Stealing? Rioting? Yeah, that deserves a death sentence :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

That smacks of someone that in their past that was a thief or looter or rioter.... just saying. :D I wonder if it was your business that you worked at for many years that was looted how you would then react.

Heck if a person had a case of Molotov cocktails standing in your front lawn and had one lit and was threatening to throw it at your home, how would you respond?

Would you be the one to call 911 and wait for the cops and fire dept to arrive with a thumb up your ass - Ooops wait you will as the FD will not go in until the "area is secured from a possible threat" as you watch your home burning.

Or would you take action against the person once it was clear that they intended to do you and/or your family harm?
Last edited by h2ofwlr on Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:06 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:
Trigger wrote:
h2ofwlr wrote:Ahh hell, if they had any balls they would declare martial law and warn everyone that anyone rioting would be shot dead, and then open up on them.

What a low life, terrible thing to say. Shot dead for doing what? Stealing? Rioting? Yeah, that deserves a death sentence :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

That smacks of someone that in their past that was a thief or looter or rioter.... just saying. :D I wonder if it was your business that you worked at for many years that was looted how you would then react.

Heck if a person had a case of Molotov cocktails standing in your front lawn and had one lit and was threatening to throw it at your home, how would you respond?

Would you be the one to call 911 and wait for the cops and fire dept to arrive with a thumb up your ass - Ooops wait you will as the FD will not go in until the "area is secured from a possible threat" as you watch your home burning.

Or would you take action against the person once it was clear that they intended to do you harm?

Do you always fantasize about killing people?

Protecting myself against someone that is very clearly trying to kill me is much different than just "opening up on them" and killing anyone who looks like they might be rioting like you want to do.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Do you know what martial law even means? And why it should be used? What it's purpose is for?

BTW, I said if THEY had a pair. But yes I would support the governor to implement martial law to stop looting, rioting, etc.

You are starting to sound like an Obamanite liberal.
Last edited by h2ofwlr on Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

ducksmuggler
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:16 pm

this sums it up!!

IMOP the thing that runs our country should have called in the marines and cleaned house!!!
Attachments
phone4 006.PNG
You can bad mouth a mans gun, his shooting, and his women but bad mouth his dog them's fighting words.

triplecurler
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Just groups of uneducated morons with nothing to do because they are entitled to whatever they want. If it would have been a white guy killed it would have never made the news.
Ask Al how to successfully nest wood ducks, see you next season.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”