lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Star Wars Episode VII

Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:06 pm

In the land of progressively worse sequels, prequels, and now post-quels(?)..... my old ass is further jaded by what my force powers see as the future per this Preview: [YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOVFvcNfvE[/YouTube]

1) Mace Windu survived the fall out the window on Coruscant and had a son, who is now a storm trooper.....

2) A robot soccer ball will be the first happy meal toy

3) in the time span since Return of the Jedi land speeders have been designed to look like fudge pops (could it be the return of the infamous Jello Pudding Pop? Brilliant product placement!)

4) Going out on a limb, but the "awakened dark side" is bringing some Sith back from whenever, Bane? That's why he's got the funny light saber.... JJ Abrams learned a new literary tactic, called "foreshadowing"

5) The only connection this and the follow-ons will have to the other ones is apparently X-wing and TIE Fighters, and the Millennium Falcon, which apparently somehow keeps running.

Predictions:
1) Abrams will make you dizzy. And while the plot and dialogue will be more lame than Episode 2, at least he won't have Jedi's and Queens running and frolicking in green pastures. Anticipate like all Abrams' movies, the electricity will rarely work as observed in the troop transport.

2) Since Disney is involved, that soccer ball robot will be all over next Christmas. As will the soundtrack your kids can sing every word to, non-stop, for months.

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:03 pm

I have never seen a single one of these Star Trek movies. I've heard they are on par with the Harry Potter series though.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:10 pm

Star Wars : Vagina

I chose vagina. Best decision I've ever made.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:10 pm

They have milked that cow too many times...time for it to go to the rendering plant.

Like the Rambo, Star Trek, and Terminator sequels, it is time to give it a rest.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:27 pm

I've never watched a Star Wars movie, just not my thing.......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

ducksmuggler
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:41 pm

can't wait till it comes out! hope fully it isn't over the top like the last three and are more on line the original 3.. I really wasn't pumped for it until I say the Millennium Falcon in the promo!
You can bad mouth a mans gun, his shooting, and his women but bad mouth his dog them's fighting words.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”