Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fish Felon?

Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:22 pm

Did Fish Felon get banned?

Haven't seen him on here in awhile, if he left who is going to keep Al in check?

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Re: Fish Felon?

Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Did Fowler get banned? Or is he down south with the cheap gas prices piss pounding mallards?
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:43 pm

The Felon is working feverishly to publish his study

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Or posting game farm pics as FreshFlock.

Time for a new persona now that his psychology research career has been outed.

Same with Al. Two warriors may not battle an eternity, for the battle tires as they forget what motivates the battle. Rather, two warriors must walk away, whether a winner or nay, to rest their weary hearts so the may battle another day.

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:46 pm

Purely a guess but it's not piss pounding mallards anywhere regarding fowler.

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:46 pm

No bans.

I've been a bit concerned as well, I hope they find their way back here.

triplecurler
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Fowler has 5 Facebook likes on his business facebook, he may be swamped doing masonry work now with the warmer weather. Savings his money to build more wood duck boxes.
Ask Al how to successfully nest wood ducks, see you next season.

sd_man
Coot Commander

Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:56 pm

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that guy snapped, took his obsession from Internet to real life and has fowler tied up somewhere. I'm not being fecetious either. Think about how much time and energy that guy out into the Internet, you have to be a little off to do that sh!t.

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:46 am

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/12/1 ... rth-metro/

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Interstate 694 is closed in both directions in the Shoreview area due to police activity overnight, authorities say.

The Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office says the incident start with a shooting at 1 a.m. Wednesday at a rest stop in the area of Interstate 94 and Weaver Lake Road in Maple Grove. When officers arrived, they found a man dead of an apparent homicide.

The suspect in the shooting was spotted getting into a vehicle and officers later spotted that vehicle in the area of the I-94 and I-694 split. When officers attempted to stop the vehicle, it sped off and a chase ensued. Authorities say the vehicle crashed near the area of eastbound I-694 and Rice Street.

The Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office says the suspect then got out of the vehicle and brandished a weapon. The suspect was shot by officers and pronounced dead at the scene. Authorities say a Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office deputy and a Brooklyn Park Police officer fired their weapons in the incident.

Was this them? Sure jacked up my commute this morning.

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:13 am

Hopefully Fish Felon is doing OK. Fouler can F right off!

On a side note, everyone's favorite...St Francis Dck Smoker(nitro z9 something) is back on the internet. Weaseled his way back into another site he's been booted from several times. Expect him to be back here...if not already.
Dominate The Skies.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”