cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: Dodge Hellcat Challenger Crash....

Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:02 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:All vehicles are going up, the higher trimmed 2015 F150's have MSRP 50-60K. Its crazy. And people are spending it because they want the latest and greatest...theres virtually zero discounts on them right now people are paying sticker.

X2. Ain't this the truth!
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

triplecurler
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:59 pm

I think he suffered "little penis" envy...
Ask Al how to successfully nest wood ducks, see you next season.

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:47 pm

So to the idiots who think this car is shit, can you name the other cars out there for 60 grand that have over 700 horsepower?

The answer is...there are none.

I'd take a Hellcat in a heartbeat, and proceed to smoke any other current "muscle car" on the road.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:14 am

If HP is the only measure of what makes a car..... you got it.

Bill Gilbertson
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:28 pm

The Charger was one of the hot cars back in the day. A friend of mine had one, he hopped it up. Only got 3 miles per gallon. Dad owned a gas station. They figure he was doing at least 110 when he lost control and headoned into a big straight truck. His car was about a foot tall coming out the other end. Almost killed the truck driver who I also knew.

I wish I still had my '69 Mustang. It was a work of art and fun to drive. My uncle had the '68 Shelby version. You could spin the tires by punching it at any speed. Problem was they rusted out in less than 2 years.

I traded it in for an Audi before they got all yuppie. $4000 MSRP. That was before fuel injection and electronic ignition so maintenance was a pain. It did however have really good brakes which led to its demise as the van behind me did not.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Bill Gilbertson wrote:I wish I still had my '69 Mustang. It was a work of art and fun to drive. .

Friend of mine who I went to Vo-Tech with had a 1969 GTO with a 400 and 4spd,that was the fastest car I ever drove, he always had trouble keeping the clutch in it, wish I had one of those also......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Lol

Goldfish
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:17 am

HnkrCrash wrote:So to the idiots who think this car is shit, can you name the other cars out there for 60 grand that have over 700 horsepower?

The answer is...there are none.

I'd take a Hellcat in a heartbeat, and proceed to smoke any other current "muscle car" on the road.

If you have 60 to drop on a hellcat, might as well add 15 more and get a Nissan gtr that will stomp pretty much anything on the road. And it does this crazy thing called turn. Really really well actually.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”