cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Dodge Hellcat Challenger Crash....

Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:24 am

http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... buying-it/

Dang, can you image buying the car of your dreams and then wrecking it in less time that it takes to buy it? At $60K or more per car, that is a very expensive lesson.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: Dodge Hellcat Challenger Crash....

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:09 am

I can't imagine anything with "Dodge" in it on a vehicle of dreams list....

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:04 am

lanyard wrote:I can't imagine anything with "Dodge" in it on a vehicle of dreams list....

That's funny, cause it's true!
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:58 pm

If I ever spend $60K on a car it definitely won't be a dodge. That's almost as bad as buying the $60K luxury Kia.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:07 pm

All vehicles are going up, the higher trimmed 2015 F150's have MSRP 50-60K. Its crazy. And people are spending it because they want the latest and greatest...theres virtually zero discounts on them right now people are paying sticker.

Waterfowlist
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:12 pm

People love buying stuff they can't afford.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:17 pm

lanyard wrote:I can't imagine anything with "Dodge" in it on a vehicle of dreams list....

You may have if you grew up in the glory days, 1968 - 1971, of the Charger & Challenger. Driving one of those machines was and still is a fantasy come true.

I'd rather spend $60K on a Hellcat rather than gay Corvette, Camaro, Mustang or the European junk!

Do you know why GM & Ford tint their windshields? Because without it, the constant glare of the Dodge taillights in front of them would cause blindness.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:53 pm

There is nothing gayer than a Corvette. Even the name is femmy.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:19 pm

cstemig wrote:
You may have if you grew up in the glory days, 1968 - 1971, of the Charger & Challenger. Driving one of those machines was and still is a fantasy come true.

My oldest brother graduated in 71 and he had a friend who had I believe was a 1969 GTX, had a couple rides to school in that machine back when I was prolly in 6th grade or so........ :shock: :shock: .....I wish I could afford one of those today....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:57 pm

cstemig wrote:

I'd rather spend $60K on a Hellcat rather than gay Corvette, Camaro, Mustang or the European junk!

Do you know why GM & Ford tint their windshields? Because without it, the constant glare of the Dodge taillights in front of them would cause blindness.

Yay.... and 10 years later they had to get saved by the K Car and the Mini-Van.

And for what it's worth, the Corvette, Camaro, and Mustang of today are sad, sad shadows of their former selves also. Baby boomer men and their first wives are the primary markets for these. For Dodge, the primary market is whoever can't afford Ford or GM products.

To each their own, and if it's on your bucket list, gitty up.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”