cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Another Shooting in Missouri...

Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:01 am

http://news.yahoo.com/police-officer-mi ... 31706.html

Looks like there will be no peace in Missouri this holiday season.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Re: Another Shooting in Missouri...

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:01 am

I don't even have words to describe these people that come after an incident and turn a riot violent. Apparently there should be no consequences for pulling a gun on a cop if you're black according to them?

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:28 am

greatwhitehunter3! wrote:I don't even have words to describe these people that come after an incident and turn a riot violent. Apparently there should be no consequences for pulling a gun on a cop if you're black according to them?

Love where people are saying the cop should of pepper sprayed or tazed him.

In my mind the cop did do something wrong, didn't fire enough rounds.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:43 am

Of course, according to the Mom he didn't have a gun, he just left the house. I'm sure she strip searched him and checked his car before he left the house. These Fing people are so ridiculous. Need to add to my 9mm and .380 cache, only have around 1,000 rounds right now

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:16 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote: These Fing people are so ridiculous.

I've never seen people who are so in denial of what is really going on, do they just think you can point a gun at a police officer and have nothing happen.............wonder what Sharpton will say about this shooting.........I wonder if they realize that " IF YOU QUIT BREAKING THE LAW" these altercations will go away.....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:20 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Of course, according to the Mom he didn't have a gun, he just left the house. I'm sure she strip searched him and checked his car before he left the house. These Fing people are so ridiculous. Need to add to my 9mm and .380 cache, only have around 1,000 rounds right now

Got about that for the .45, about 200 buckshot loads for the twelve. Want that up to 500 though.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Sharpton is a race hustler loser. I cannot even imagine being a cop in a big city right now(especially new york). You have got your own mayor who basically hates cops.

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Heard a clip of one of his interviews yesterday and it said we need to stop playing the blame game...really?

ducksmuggler
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:06 pm

lets bring back the white pointy hats and swastika's, cops would be the last of their worries!!!!
You can bad mouth a mans gun, his shooting, and his women but bad mouth his dog them's fighting words.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:32 am

He was a great kid with hopes and dreams, always brought a smile to their faces his mom says. His previous criminal charges included three assault charges, armed robbery, armed criminal action, and unlawful use of a weapon.

Sounds like a great fing kid. Are these people fing tarded

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”