Next MN pro sports team to make the playoff's?

T-Wolves
No votes
Wild
40%
Twins
No votes
Vikings
10%
Lynx
50%

Total votes: 10
get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Playoff's and MN teams?

Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Is the WNBA the best Minnesotan's can hope for in our pro sports teams?

What in the heck has happened to the wild?

Is there any real hope for anything other than building for next year for all these teams?
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

triplecurler
Mergie Marauder

Re: Playoff's and MN teams?

Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:58 pm

MN apparently can't attrack a good coach. As for the Wild I knew they were in trouble when at the beginning of the year Yeo said this was the best team he's ever coached(he should have stuck to jr hockey or maybe peewee hockey.
Ask Al how to successfully nest wood ducks, see you next season.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:09 am

The Girly-men on the other teams can't compete with the heart and soul of the Lynx. The Lynx give it their all when they play while the others are more worried about contract negotiations and endorsements.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:37 pm

It'll be the Lynx.

As for the men's teams I think it'll be the Queens. They actually seem to have the pieces in place to be better next year. They lost a few close games this year. It wouldn't shock me to see them go 10-6 or 9-7 and make it in as a wild card.

Speaking of Wild...not looking good. You hate to count them out since they were at a similar point at a similar time last year but I don't know. This team is going to be what it is for years with how they set it up and the contracts.

Wolves are a dumpster fire but what else is new. They have enough talented youngsters where I could see them making the playoffs in a few years...but I said that a few years ago...and a few years before that...and a few years before that.......

Twins won't make the playoffs this year but should flirt with .500 and not lose 90 again. I could see 2016 being like 2002 with the prospects they have coming up but 2017 would be more likely.

Gophers football has become respectable. Maybe next year they'll actually be good???

Gophers bball is going to vastly under achieve this year.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”