maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: I think it's official...

Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:16 pm

Haha yeah the pumpkin was all time. I still laugh when I see your avatar. When that picture appeared on the carving thread I absolutely could not believe it.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:14 pm

Bullet21XD wrote:Group hunt...Gimp, FF, and myself. That is, if you guys ain't really into limits. It could be a bloodbath!

H2o fouler...good riddance...nobody cares.

I'm in.

No fooling around, I'd be down. I actually have some really close and good friends I met on group hunts online from over a decade ago....I'm not sure why I haven't gone on one in a so long...mainly time and work I suppose. Anyways, just let me know what booze, drugs and how many cases of lead I should bring.

I'm assuming you're taking us to one of your spots Bullet since you offered? I'm of the 'snitches get stitches' variety so you wouldn't have to worry about me blabbing but I'm also game to draw straws if that's not the case.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:59 pm

Stute Slap wrote:To this day I can't believe it's real. Real or fake it was one of the funniest things I've seen on the intraweb

I have never learned how to use photoshop....that gorgeous gourd is au naturale. My wife is big into holidays and loves Halloween and pumpkin carving. We had her hot lesbian sister over with her girlfriend for a carving party and they thought I was frickin' nuts when I went into the zone and started to carve that pumpkin. The Mrs knows I frequent duck hunting forums and I've explained to her who h2ofwlr is so she just rolled her eyes. I've never carved a pumpkin like that before nor will I ever again I imagine. That pumpkin was my marble and I was like Michelangelo carving David.

I'm just a regular dude. I go to work every week day, and some Saturdays. I work a lot of late nights all in an effort to make a better life for my family and I. If I wanted to be a total douche bag I could put a whole bunch of post-nominal letters on my business card. If you met me in real life you'd probably think,

"That's the most normal crazy person I've ever met."

I'm not sure what type of crazy I am...ADD, bi-polar, semi-schizophrenic, hypersensitive, self-medicating, ADHD, manic-depressive, clinically medicated, all fit at times.

The bottom line is that I still make life work. I have very little pity for people who use some bullshit diagnosis from a quack as a reason not to get out of the bed in the morning.

My brother lost his mind a long time ago and no one knows why...looking back I question if he ever truly had it. Adults with down-syndrome lead more meaningful and put together lives. The guy was brilliant and I grew up looking up to him and the last 15 years of my life I've tried to help him get back to sanity and it's been a waste of time. Sanity is a weird concept. At what point and how do you cross that line? Is there a return?

Maybe I should have been an entertainer. Obviously this is one of the ways I express myself and keep my mind occupied. You should see my stand-up...it fricking sucks! But I find it funny and that's all that really matters.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Fish Felon wrote:The bottom line is that I still make life work. I have very little pity for people who use some bullshit diagnosis from a quack as a reason not to get out of the bed in the morning.

This has always been at the crux for why I can't stand h2owlr. He is a 55 year old able bodied man that routinely asks for sympathy and then judges others that ask for it and recommend they to be hanged for needing help.

I don't like hypocrisy. I might be whacked but at least I'm honest and I judge myself as harsh as I do others....maybe even harsher. He's just a flat out dick to everyone but then expects empathy from all.

And yes, I did just quote myself.............
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Well gimpfinger thinks quoting yourself is about as bad as talking in a third person...or some chit. I don't know what gimpfinger is talking about but he sure is glad his buddy from Colorado stopped by.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

triplecurler
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:54 pm

I think Al has his penis caught in the wall outlet, he'll be back once the swelling goes down.
Ask Al how to successfully nest wood ducks, see you next season.

Big Doe Hunter
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:51 am

Fish Felon wrote:There are a lot of guys on here that I would love to hunt with (theoretically). Guys like Bullet21XD or Perch or Woods or you name it have killed a lot of ducks. So has Lanyard, or get-n-birdy, gimpfinger, dwendt, or yourself, you name it for that matter (and they're probably more approachable).

What about Trigger? I knew that guy was a fraud.
get-n-birdy wrote:Remember, just because it's not legal doesn't mean you can't do it, there's just a fee if you get caught.

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:23 pm

Big Doe Hunter wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:There are a lot of guys on here that I would love to hunt with (theoretically). Guys like Bullet21XD or Perch or Woods or you name it have killed a lot of ducks. So has Lanyard, or get-n-birdy, gimpfinger, dwendt, or yourself, you name it for that matter (and they're probably more approachable).

What about Trigger? I knew that guy was a fraud.

Dude, I shot 18 duck, 23 coots, 2 hooded mergansers for the wall, and I picked up a crippled goose from the cattails on my 7 hunts this year, that's waaaayyyyyyy better than the vast majority of duck hunters in this state. If shooting almost 3 ducks a day over 20 on the season doesn't mean I have killed a lot of ducks, then you can call me a fraud.

Plus, I wouldn't want to hunt with anyone off the internets. I don't come here to make friends, I have those in real life. But mine are way more normal than Fish Felon.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:26 pm

triplecurler wrote:I think Al has his penis caught in the wall outlet, he'll be back once the swelling goes down.

This made me laugh
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:23 am

So it's safe to come back?

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”