9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Re: DNR changes ID policy in response to suit by immigrants

Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:28 pm

"Conservation officers acting like DEA agents or Immigration cops bugs the chiat out of me."

So you think a DEA or Ice agent will be out patrolling during deer hunting to nab these guys, I could give a rats a@@ who gets them out of the country................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:21 pm

9manfan wrote:"Conservation officers acting like DEA agents or Immigration cops bugs the chiat out of me."

So you think a DEA or Ice agent will be out patrolling during deer hunting to nab these guys, I could give a rats a@@ who gets them out of the country................

Agreed.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Conservation officers are officers of the law, like it or not. Being here illegally is against the law so....

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Hamster
Coot Commander

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:13 am

gimpfinger wrote:Conservation officers are officers of the law, like it or not. Being here illegally is against the law so....

Team Power Dump

So why did the CO's cost us tax payers more money by paying out $$$$$ in a settlement?

Here is a hint, they are not suppose to be checking immigration papers by law. That is not their job period. The went over the top and it cost us tax payers more money by their I can do what I want about any law cuz I am big time LEO now.

And their attitude is only built up by dummies supporting this over the top behavior.

Wake up.

Hamster
Coot Commander

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:14 am

9manfan wrote:"Conservation officers acting like DEA agents or Immigration cops bugs the chiat out of me."

If they are tasked with enforcing game laws and have time to do all this immigration stuff we have to many CO's.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:09 am

"So why did the CO's cost us tax payers more money by paying out $$$$$ in a settlement?"

Because of some dirt bag low life lawyer , that's why...........you know what they say about "Common Sense"........it's not real common...

.......here illegal is wrong, Plain and Simple....dont care who catches them..........
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:22 am

If these were, lets say, of middle eastern origin, and deer hunting. Then had a van full of C4, a camper full of fertilizer and cans of diesel fuel, the CO"s should turn a deaf ear and blind eye?
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Bustin Lips
Coot Commander

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:49 am

9manfan wrote:"So why did the CO's cost us tax payers more money by paying out $$$$$ in a settlement?"

Because of some dirt bag low life lawyer , that's why...........you know what they say about "Common Sense"........it's not real common...

.......here illegal is wrong, Plain and Simple....dont care who catches them..........

It's hard to comprehend how truly dirty these idiots really are when you have the Liberal blinders on. The injustice starts with the LEO don't you know. How dare they protect and serve.
Kids are like farts, the only ones you can stand are your own!

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:59 am

Hamster wrote:
gimpfinger wrote:Conservation officers are officers of the law, like it or not. Being here illegally is against the law so....

Team Power Dump

So why did the CO's cost us tax payers more money by paying out $$$$$ in a settlement?

Here is a hint, they are not suppose to be checking immigration papers by law. That is not their job period. The went over the top and it cost us tax payers more money by their I can do what I want about any law cuz I am big time LEO now.

And their attitude is only built up by dummies supporting this over the top behavior.

Wake up.

They weren't checking for immigration papers. They were checking hunting license and they can check id to make sure you are who you say you are or are a resident. If they suspect something illegal while doing it they are supposed to say oh well?

Go troll somewhere else you asshat.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:07 am

My take is that a C.O. is a sworn L.E.O. of the state and as such, is expected to enforce all laws, not just game laws. They have to have the same training, licensing, and standards as any L.E.O. in this state. How many times have they performed lawful arrests for D.W.I., B.W.I, Drug Possession, etc. ? How many times have they responded to other emergencies that required immediate response when other L.E. agencies were not available?

What these C.O.s did in response to an I.C.E. (Immigration Customs Enforcement) request was the same thing that other L.E. agencies do. If I.C.E. requests that a hold be placed on an individual, then it is expected that this hold will be honored by the arresting agency.

Unless there is more to this story that what has been published (Sometimes there is), I feel that the State Attorney's Office played chicken poop on this lawsuit. Sometimes it is also a matter of legal expenses. That is now always the preferred way of doing it, but to save the taxpayers some money, it happens. Consider all of the criminal plea agreements that you read about.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”