greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Re: DNR changes ID policy in response to suit by immigrants

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Hamster wrote:
triplecurler wrote:Our society sucks, when the illegals ruin everything for the normal guy. We have to suck their dicks again and again because people feel sorry for them. Just knowing they don't have to suffer like they did in their own country should be enough. **** them all.

I don't want them here as well.

But what did they ruin for you?

I cant think of any thing they have ruined for me. They have fixed many roofs and painted lots of stuff for me.

So you paid illegals instead of citizens that do the same thing and belong here. Nice..

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:40 pm

Who's to blame here?

It isn't the illegal immigrants...

...it's the illegal immigrants who have the balls to purchase a hunting license and hang out in public land parking lot. These flocking beaners got exactly what they deserved. Their arrogance is beyond reprehensible.

You can say what you want about them just trying to make a better life for themselves and their family blah blah blah. I get it. But if I was working and living illegally in a country that I didn't have citizenship I'd have to imagine I'd want to stay under the radar. Call me crazy but buying a hunting license from the government that you're trying to avoid doesn't sound like a brilliant way to stay under the radar.

I'm not big on jack-booted-thug LEO's either, but that's not what we're talking about here. This wasn't a story about some a-hole with a badge shooting someone's dog after going to the wrong address...these are CO's doing their job. News flash: checking hunting licenses is their phucking job!

It's not like some DNR guy pulled over a truck on 494 full of beaners, drew his gun, and started screaming for papers just for funzies.

Phuck these arrogant illegals. If they hadn't been so phucking cocky to think they could buy a hunting license they'd still be roofing or washing dishes here instead of being deported back to old mexico.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:47 pm

Pull any MN license out of your pocket, now read the paragraph that is directly under the line you put your signature on.

What if you dont sign on that line?
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Hamster
Coot Commander

Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:50 pm

So lets say guy in MN has his possession limit of ducks for the year in a good year at the 8 bird limit 16 birds. He comes home from his Canada trip with his limit as well of 20 birds. He is at 36 birds toss in 4 birds deep in the chest freezer from last year that are freezer burnt in the bottom.

This guy could be tried and never ever be able to own a gun again as long as he is alive? That is OK with all you do gooders.

What is the possession limit if a guy has a WI license MN license ND license and Canadian license? That is what I use to buy every year.

And when the CO's write you up the bigger the better, makes a nice headline even if it gets tossed out in court. We have seen a lot of that lately.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:58 am

gimpfinger wrote:
I don't like you, plain and simple.

Team Power Dump

Looks like things just real!!

Hamster
Coot Commander

Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:05 am

Stute Slap wrote:
gimpfinger wrote:

Team Power Dump

It has been a while. Funny part is I want to hunt with him :P

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:27 am

The multiple jurisdiction license example (MN, ND, WI, Canda) is a bit flawed as the law is developed at the federal level and the states elect their own issues. So, if you hunted in ND, you don't get the ND and MN limits, you get the higher of the two. Likely all subject to the LEO and court opinions of course. Canada, not really sure, but guessing there is some reciprocity agreement regarding the 6 brown ducks any species and how that is counted as part of Migratory Bird Treaty Act.

Back to the topic: seriously, what if they would have had non-resident licenses?

Hamster
Coot Commander

Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 am

lanyard wrote:The multiple jurisdiction license example (MN, ND, WI, Canda) is a bit flawed as the law is developed at the federal level and the states elect their own issues. So, if you hunted in ND, you don't get the ND and MN limits, you get the higher of the two. Likely all subject to the LEO and court opinions of course. Canada, not really sure, but guessing there is some reciprocity agreement regarding the 6 brown ducks any species and how that is counted as part of Migratory Bird Treaty Act.

Back to the topic: seriously, what if they would have had non-resident licenses?

I see where my post went last night on the other thread. I was so dumb I put it on this one. I posted it in the other thread this morning.

Site is way to busy for me.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:19 pm

Stute Slap wrote:
gimpfinger wrote:

Team Power Dump

I'm just pms'ing. I hate everyone at this time of year.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”