Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wild

Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 am

How about them Wild?

It's nice to have a local team be the most feared opponents on the national stage for a change.

Anyone else think they have a shot at the cup?

Doobs for MVP?
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Re: Wild

Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:36 am

They are playing so well right now, hard to believe that a goaltender could turn the season around like he has...they keep playing the way they are and you never know how far they'll go, the Stewart pickup has also been big for the team, Go Wild !!!!!!!!!!!!
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Hamster
Coot Commander

Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:21 am

I really enjoy going to the playoff games.

Anyone else like the excel and being there for the playoff games? Ruins going to any regular season game for me.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:51 am

Never been to a playoff game, I spend enough time in the cities for work I don't want to go there voluntarily. I enjoy watching the Wild on TV though...be nice to see them make a decent run. Last year they made it to 2nd round didn't they?

Hamster
Coot Commander

Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:55 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Never been to a playoff game, I spend enough time in the cities for work I don't want to go there voluntarily. I enjoy watching the Wild on TV though...be nice to see them make a decent run. Last year they made it to 2nd round didn't they?

I have been to every major sports event except a world cup match.

Playoff hockey has no rival, treat yourself go to game and see it man, feel it. It is awesome. Eat at yarrosso's and get the free parking and ride to and from the game.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:04 am

Hamster wrote:I really enjoy going to the playoff games.

Anyone else like the excel and being there for the playoff games? Ruins going to any regular season game for me.

Never been to a Wild game, wife and I went to a Stars game the last year they were in MN., long time ago, too many people and too much traffic for me to go now.......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:16 am

They will blow it, it's not their fault......MN sports teams are cursed.

"The Hershel Walker Curse"

Hamster
Coot Commander

Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:19 am

9manfan wrote:
Hamster wrote:I really enjoy going to the playoff games.

long time ago, too many people and too much traffic for me to go now.......

I see the fowler connection :D :lol: :D

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:22 am

Hamster wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Never been to a playoff game, I spend enough time in the cities for work I don't want to go there voluntarily. I enjoy watching the Wild on TV though...be nice to see them make a decent run. Last year they made it to 2nd round didn't they?

Playoff hockey has no rival, treat yourself go to game and see it man, feel it. It is awesome. Eat at yarrosso's and get the free parking and ride to and from the game.

I prefer Alarys, much better waitress attire. Same park free free ride to game, plus they give you a free drink ticket!

Hamster
Coot Commander

Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:14 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:
Hamster wrote:

I prefer Alarys, much better waitress attire. Same park free free ride to game, plus they give you a free drink ticket!

Thanks dude, that is the place when I go with my buddies, daughter still gets Yarrossos

Thanks

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”