Hamster
Coot Commander

Do drugs? I have always wondered how those mushrooms are.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:52 pm

I have never even taken a toke, but as I get older I am starting to want to see what I missed out on.

Mushrooms have always intrigue me.

Is that a good first step?

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: Do drugs? I have always wondered how those mushrooms ar

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:54 pm

Start with zanax and work your way up to the real stuff.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:45 pm

You on shrooms, that would be something to see.

Also - you have done plenty of drugs but you haven't done any deemed illegal by society.

Most free thinkers realize the political and corporate forces that have made the choice as to what is legal and what isn't and make their own decisions. :D

Bustin Lips
Coot Commander

Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:38 pm

After bangin down a pizza topped with happy mushrooms expect to spend all night situated on a couch with the lights off listening to Outkast Extraterrestrial on repeat.
Kids are like farts, the only ones you can stand are your own!

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:03 pm

Hamster wrote:I have never even taken a toke, but as I get older I am starting to want to see what I missed out on.

Mushrooms have always intrigue me.

Is that a good first step?

Yes!!! Eat them about an hour before shooting time. Soon after you'll just case your gun, but it will be the greatest day of duck hunting you've ever had.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:00 pm

I would suggest starting with the chronic and movin up from there. Had some buddies while I was in college in Cloud who took a journey with the magic mushrooms one night while we were walking to the Press. They ended up wondering off and we lost track of them for quite a while. Apparently, the beautiful downtown skyline of Cloud lit up like Vegas on roids and they saw a kaleidoscope of colors. There also may or may not have been dragons present leading them along on their adventure. When they came back to reality they realized they were lost and kinda started freakin out a little. Upon looking around and talking to some people around them, they figured out they were with a bunch of bums under the Hwy 23 bridge spanning the Sippi. Sounded like a hell of a trip.

Of course, they mighta just been tripping balls on acid, or maybe that was a different night? Ah...college was a good time.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:28 pm

HnkrCrash wrote:I would suggest starting with the chronic and movin up from there. Had some buddies while I was in college in Cloud who took a journey with the magic mushrooms one night while we were walking to the Press. They ended up wondering off and we lost track of them for quite a while. Apparently, the beautiful downtown skyline of Cloud lit up like Vegas on roids and they saw a kaleidoscope of colors. There also may or may not have been dragons present leading them along on their adventure. When they came back to reality they realized they were lost and kinda started freakin out a little. Upon looking around and talking to some people around them, they figured out they were with a bunch of bums under the Hwy 23 bridge spanning the Sippi. Sounded like a hell of a trip.

Of course, they mighta just been tripping balls on acid, or maybe that was a different night? Ah...college was a good time.

That certainly wasn't a mushroom trip, atleast I've never heard of hallucinating things that aren't there like that. I bet it was fun though. I actually wouldn't suggest hallucinogenics to anyone over the age of 25 or so. Some lucky people can still handle it, but the research says at that point you have to firm of a grasp on reality to be able to let it go like you need to in order to experience a good trip. But if you're not scared of a bad trip, by all means, let her buck. FYI bad trips suck!!!! Or so ive been told.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Hamster
Coot Commander

Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:13 pm

What is a bad trip like?

I'd really want to know.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:44 am

Hamster wrote:What is a bad trip like?

I'd really want to know.

Like a hunting trip that sucks but is far away from home. You can't just turn around and leave, you have to wait until it's over and tell yourself it's not that bad.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Bad trips are worth the risk.

I've only had one bad one and it did suck royally but all the great ones I've had made it well worth it.

I'd recommend doing them with a group of friends on a really nice day when you're outside.

The bad trip I had was in the winter, stuck inside with two couples that were fighting, me completely the 5th wheel after eating a 1/4 of really potent shrooms (thought it'd be cool to eat a bunch more than everyone else).

I spent 12 hours in hell.

It's all about the power of positivity. If you're a pretty positive person and in a situation of happiness outdoors you will be fine.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”