Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: Fisherman stabbed to death in confrontation with oth ang

Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm

I'd like to see a picture of Kelly. My guess is he is a little larger than the kid who stabbed him.

Polk County prosecutors acknowledged Kelly "had consumed alcohol" prior to the confrontation -- an incident that would end with Kelly stabbed in the chest. Acre-Kendall and the others took off.

So Kelly may have been the one being belligerent.

Mike Kelly believes his brother absolutely did the right thing.

“That's some of the problem with our community now. When you see punks like that, you leave it until it keeps going,” Kelly said. “I call out people. If you see punks like that, go confront them.”

Mike is a moron. He is painting his brother out to be some tough guy who takes authority into his own hands. They don't sound like the smartest group of people.

Based on the evidence presented so far I bet the kid gets off with a short sentence, if he is sentenced at all.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:15 pm

JFC the brother is a retard. I can't believe a lawyer hasn't grabbed him by the ears and said,

"SHUT THE PHUCK UP!"

Let's turn the table here, would it be socially acceptable or hell, legally advisable, for the kids to publicly say....

“That's some of the problem with our community now. When you see adults behaving like that, you try to get in your car and leave the situation before they come kick your ass,” one of the kids said. “I call out people. If you see drunken adults like that coming at you, physically assaulting you, pulling you out a car window, stab them.”
Last edited by Fish Felon on Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:31 pm

BTW, how has there been so much money raised for Kelly yet no one has started a similar donation account for Acre-Kendall's legal defense fund?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:56 pm

http://www.startribune.com/local/east/300866211.html

So instead of just "stopping by on his way home" he was watching the younger guys in the dark from 100 yards away.

What a POS his buddy is......claiming he looked away for 3 seconds and missed the moment he was stabbed, come on man just tell the truth.

Now it comes out the guy whipped the 19 year old to the ground (wrestling coach) and when he got up told him "I have a knife" and he attacked him again and at that point got stabbed.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:16 pm

Un-friggin-real

The quote from the brother still blows me away.
“That's some of the problem with our community now. When you see punks like that, you leave it until it keeps going,” Kelly said. “I call out people. If you see punks like that, go confront them.”

Or engage in a three hour pissing match with them before confronting them.

A white teenager being a prick in public is called a punk. A black teenager being a prick in public is called a thug. What's sad is that I can't think of a similar term for what Kelly is...

...that's how rare it is for a white middle-aged father of five to act like a prick in public.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:45 pm

Mike Kelly believes his brother absolutely did the right thing.

Lolololololol totally the right move. Definitely worth dying over.

I bet one of the last surviving populations of affliction shirts is surviving in the brothers closet right now.

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:21 pm

Nershi wrote:I'd like to see a picture of Kelly. My guess is he is a little larger than the kid who stabbed him.

Stupid phone won't let me add pic. One on Kare 11

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:10 am

Stute Slap wrote:

That brother scares me.

Most brothers scare me.
Dominate The Skies.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder