HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Re: Fisherman stabbed to death in confrontation with oth ang

Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:50 am

Wrestling coach scored a takedown, a near fall, and penalty points. Punk only scored an escape.

Coach wins 6-1, case closed.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:00 am

HnkrCrash wrote:Wrestling coach scored a takedown, a near fall, and penalty points. Punk only scored an escape.

Coach wins 6-1, case closed.

Is that going to be his epitaph?
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:54 pm

His epitaph will read,

"Hereth lie one stout gayboy whom die-ith trying to save thou world, tis only in vain."
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:22 pm

Stute Slap wrote:
Bullet21XD wrote:
Stute Slap wrote:

That brother scares me.

Most brothers scare me.

Nice work on that one.

Seriously? That's disgusting. What about sisters? I'm a brother and am majorly offended! Never had a sister, but a brother's sister or brother's mother can be terrifying.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue May 19, 2015 9:31 am

EAST METRO

St. Croix River stabbing suspect violated bond with tweets, charges say

By CHAO XIONG , STAR TRIBUNE
May 15, 2015 - 9:01 PM

Fisherman accused of another angler’s death knew friends would see posts, authorities allege.

The Minnesota man charged with fatally stabbing a fisherman along the St. Croix River after a verbal dispute is charged with violating the terms of his bond by tweeting about the victim.

On May 7, Levi Acre-Ken­dall, 19, of Cambridge, allegedly wrote on Twitter, “If you are praying for me, please keep the Kelly family in mind as well, I never intended for this to happen and I wish it never did,” according to charges filed Thursday in Polk County Circuit Court in Balsam Lake, Wis.

Acre-Kendall had bonded out of jail earlier that day on a first-degree reckless homicide charge in the death of Peter S. Kelly. Authorities say they believe that Acre-Kendall stabbed Kelly, 34, in the chest on April 14 after he and two friends started arguing with Kelly and his friend while fishing on opposite shores of the St. Croix River in Interstate Park.

Conditions of Acre-Ken­dall’s bond imposed by Judge Molly GaleWyrick included no direct or indirect contact with the two friends who were with him the night of the stabbing, including through social media.

Acre-Kendall’s tweet was seen by both young men, the charges said. He is charged with two counts of felony bail jumping.

Authorities became aware of the tweet when a member of Kelly’s family alerted them on May 11. The family member identified the May 7 tweet and a May 8 tweet as particularly upsetting, the charges said.

In a May 8 tweet, Acre-Kendall allegedly said, “Going to Chipotle to gain back 15 pounds I lost.” He tweeted 18 times on May 7 and 14 times on May 8, and would have known that his two friends would see the posts, according to the complaint.

Acre-Kendall also changed his Twitter profile picture to a photo of himself and his two friends when they were children, authorities allege.

Acre-Kendall’s two friends told authorities that they saw the May 7 tweet about the Kelly family. They also said that he later blocked them on Twitter about May 9 or 10.

On May 11, a sheriff’s investigator followed Acre-Kendall on Twitter and was blocked within an hour.

Acre-Kendall was booked into the Isanti County jail on Thursday.

Kelly, who lived in St. Croix Falls, Wis., and his friend were fishing on the Minnesota side of the river when they became embroiled in an hourslong feud with Acre-Kendall and his friends, who were fishing on the Wisconsin side.

Kelly’s friend told authorities that Acre-Kendall’s group grew loud and began swearing, prompting him and Kelly to tell them to show respect. At one point, someone in Acre-Kendall’s group beckoned the older men to drive over. Kelly and his friend obliged, and Kelly was stabbed about 9:45 p.m.

Acre-Kendall’s two friends told authorities that Kelly was stabbed when he tried to pull Acre-Kendall out of a car. Acre-Kendall’s attorney, Eric Nelson, has argued that his client acted in self-defense.

Chao Xiong • 612-270-4708

Twitter: @ChaoStrib
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue May 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Whens the trial the suspense is killing me, I want to know the BAC of Kelly

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed May 20, 2015 11:33 am

Authorities became aware of the tweet when a member of Kelly’s family alerted them on May 11. The family member identified the May 7 tweet and a May 8 tweet as particularly upsetting, the charges said.

The Kelly family sucks. They prove that being a dbag is a genetic trait and hereditary.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Wed May 20, 2015 3:26 pm

Fish Felon wrote:

The Kelly family sucks. They prove that being a dbag is a genetic trait and hereditary.

They gotta exaggerate everything they can. They know their boy was a douchebagn and got shanked acting like one. To get anywhere in any lawsuit, they'll have to make sure the public hears the most negative jive about the shanker as possile.

The more the kelly's are in the news...the bigger the phags they appear to be.
Dominate The Skies.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Wed May 20, 2015 10:37 pm

I'm going to go down on lake and Hennepin, and start giving the dealers and pimps a little piece of my mind. Then when they find my shot up corpse in the river, my family can tell everyone how great of a guy I was, for policing all the bad people in the city.

Reading this situation just floors me.

The kid might have got a terrible judge?
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 21, 2015 7:15 pm

If I was the kid's lawyer I'd try to have the case moved so he can get a fair trial. The amount of local partisanship is enough to make a guy puke.

The only mention he made of the Kelly family was,

“If you are praying for me, please keep the Kelly family in mind as well, I never intended for this to happen and I wish it never did,”

And that's what you turn him in for?

Azzholes.

Even when trying to be objective this is BS. Yes, he technically violated conditions of his bond and it was really stupid to post anything on social media. With that being said does twitter constitute communication? Not really. It's not like he was ironing out details of "their story" which was the reason behind the conditions. To charge him with two counts of felony bail jumping is a frickin' joke and a waste of taxpayers money.

They should have hauled him in, chewed his azz out, taken his phone, explained how serious his actions were and made him spend a weekend or two in jail and do some community service.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”