get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Re: Buffer Strips---WTF

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:06 pm

More laws, to enforce laws already on the books, sounds like job security too me.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:25 am

Hansen wrote:I'm assuming the agency that is responsible for enforcing the current law would also be in theory responsible for enforcement of any "new" law. Why would anything change.

I don't know...maybe because they've recognized enforcement is an issue and will make it a priority to address that problem under the new legislation.

Why does anything change? By addressing the problem and devising a solution.

You act like no one has ever fixed anything, ever.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:57 am

Hansen wrote:I'm assuming the agency that is responsible for enforcing the current law would also be in theory responsible for enforcement of any "new" law. Why would anything change. It's seems pointless. How about focus on enforcement of current laws.

Poor assumption. Not following the issue too close so maybe it's changed , but Dayton's plan has DNR enforcing. Currently it's a county issue.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:18 pm

I'd like to see 1st offense, felony charges for such erroneous disregard for the law and our mother earth.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Fish Felon wrote:
Hansen wrote:I'm assuming the agency that is responsible for enforcing the current law would also be in theory responsible for enforcement of any "new" law. Why would anything change.

I don't know...maybe because they've recognized enforcement is an issue and will make it a priority to address that problem under the new legislation.

Why does anything change? By addressing the problem and devising a solution.

You act like no one has ever fixed anything, ever.

Er, fixing anything "ever" and fixing a disambiguated system in one legislative year.... a bit different.

Let's call Gov Mumbles proposal a step in the right direction and see if the political winds blow him. After that, let's see how the "new" authority is reflected at the impact level. Then, perchance, we can discuss how things change... "ever" ;-)

Hamster
Coot Commander

Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:55 pm

get-n-birdy wrote:I'd like to see 1st offense, felony charges for such erroneous disregard for the law and our mother earth.

Ha ha ha but farmers are not dumb like duck hunters.

Farmers would not line up and say felony for farming.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:07 pm

True dat!

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:45 pm

get-n-birdy wrote:I'd like to see 1st offense, felony charges for such erroneous disregard for the law and our mother earth.

If I knowingly dumped a barrel of oil, commercial cleaner, random chemicals, you name it, into a waterway I probably would be charged with a felony.

The Koch refinery knowingly dumps a bunch of chemicals into a state waterway and they are fined tens of millions of dollars and forced to clean it up. PR nightmare.

Yet Joe Blow farmer dumps a shitload of chemicals into a waterway year after year, contributing to drinking water that isn't drinkable by hundreds of thousands of residents of the state of MN, yet he is exempt under EPA regulations.

The same Joe Blow farmer dumps hog sewage into waterways that is measured in metric tons because he knows the fine is fractions of pennies on the dollars compared to disposing of it legally, so how is that fair or right?

Is it because 'poor little' Joe Blow farmer is only clearing $350-$500K a year so we need to help him out by looking the other way?

That's how these douche bag politicians from rural MN, urban MN and elsewhere will argue fighting for crop insurance and more subsidies while at the same time rally against every nigger getting $18K of welfare to feed a family of five.

The biggest nigger in this country is the American Farmer.

If you've driven down hwy 52 you've seen the big azz sign spray painted,

https://mnprairieroots.files.wordpress. ... hwy-52.jpg

Every time I see it I think,

"Hey you phucking piece of shit, you're welcome for me being forced to buy your garbage product in the form if high fructose corn syrup and ethanol...which by the way consumes 40% of US corn production, not food, and is only sold because some dickhead who wanted votes forced that we the public have to put 10% garbage ethanol in our fuel. ..so go phuck yourself!"

That shyte makes me want to fire bomb that motherphucker.

It'd be like the kid at taco bell saying, "hungry? Thank a taco bell worker for your food!"

Really?

Hey asshole, last time I checked we paid your ****** ass for the shyte you forced us to cram down our throats.

I've realized my true calling in life...

...instead of convincing the idiot at the bar how awful of polluters farmers are it's time I alert the general public.

My goal in the next year is to get some news stations to watch me get arrested by the EPA or MN pollution control agency for dumping the same shit in the Minnehaha creek that a farmer simultaneously dumps and doesn't get arrested for into a drainage ditch and create a media fracus.

I feel like I'm the guy to do it. It's an easy publicity stunt. Farmers are a fraction of the population. ..it's time I use the populous to get then treated like the niggers they are.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:55 pm

Werd

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:03 pm

Fish Felon, please stop holding back and tell us how you really feel.

It is a cluster of stupidity.

Fact is, perception is 9/10ths of reality.

I come from farmers. No matter how much money they make, it's never enough. No matter the subsidies, it's never enough.

The joke use to be with crp, was there seemed to be no one watching and little enforcement.

It all boils down to money. It's a constant flow of cash going from pocket to pocket.

The thought process of stop complaining with food in your mouth never ceases to amaze me. The amount of things a modern day farmer depends on, makes that argument mute and void. And one of the most arrogant lies feed to the American public. When I plant my garden I depend on fuel for the tiller, seed and fertilizer from the store or co-op. The farmer is one of the most dependant workers in the world, with the amount of machinery, fuel, fertilizer and seed they utilize.

What's the old saying, if you tell someone something long enough, they'll eventually believe it.

There's very few "farmers" anymore. It's a gigantic big ag machine, that can not be stopped.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”