Quack
Mergie Marauder

Re: Buffer Strips---WTF

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:33 am

Fish Felon wrote:My goal in the next year is to get some news stations to watch me get arrested by the EPA or MN pollution control agency for dumping the same shit in the Minnehaha creek that a farmer simultaneously dumps and doesn't get arrested for into a drainage ditch and create a media fracus.

One of those fellegy brothers got arrested for taking a walleye out of season on Mille Lacs the same day some Indians cast their nets out on lake Bemidji a few years back.

Too bad he wasn't smart /ambitious enough to trailer his boat up to Bemidji & make it an apples to apples comparison.

When you do your protest, get your performance orchestrated perfectly! I'll contribute to your legal fund! (Not a lot, but as I'm able, of course)

Hamster
Coot Commander

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Fish Felon wrote:
get-n-birdy wrote:

My goal in the next year is to get some news stations to watch me get arrested by the EPA or MN pollution control agency for dumping the same shit in the Minnehaha creek that a farmer simultaneously dumps and doesn't get arrested for into a drainage ditch and create a media fracus.

I feel like I'm the guy to do it. It's an easy publicity stunt. Farmers are a fraction of the population. ..it's time I use the populous to get then treated like the niggers they are.

OK here is what to do. Get a bunch of empty used up chemical containers. Fill them up with water and add some food coloring if need be. Video all of this getting the jugs and filling them up etc. Video dumping them into the river, send the video of you dumping them into a river to the news stations. Let the show begin, you get your publicity, you never dumped chemicals into the river point made.

Print this email out now as well CYA.

Show time

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:42 am

Ha ha ha nobody will do shit.......except cry on the internet.

Drink poison water and die of cancer, nobody cares.

Yeah dump chemical in Minnehaha creek that will really bring awareness to YOUR cause.......or fly a gyrocopter on the white house lawn......or light yourself on fire.......it won't even make kare 11 news unless there is no weather for Belinda to report on. (she's hot)

In summary - nobody gives a shit and in the word's of Bug's bunny and my life motto "if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em"

OH and enjoy your soda, ketchup, and everything else with HFC you constantly cram into your gullet, your shitty meat from CUB, and gas guzzler truck, dump fertilizer and chemical on your lawn, go golfing and support their polluting course, don't ever use public transportation or ride a bike instead of driving, throw tons of garbage away per year, don't buy organic cuz it costs more and then blame the next guy. Welcome to America!

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:25 am

Try to drink beverages and look for chit without UFC to eat with real sugar but that's hard to do because they don't give many options with it, 75% of the meat I eat is wild, car gets 27 mpg highway and I buy non ethyl, don't care what my grass looks like, don't golf, ride a bike or walk to a lot of places, my garbage consists of mostly organic material (food), everything is recyclable these days. Organic foods are good if you can find it.

Would like to add that I pick up fishing line and garbage everyone else leaves on shore, I rake my leaves in the fall and don't blow my grass clippings into the street so they don't wash into the river and raise phosphorus levels.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Bustin Lips
Coot Commander

Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Belinda is pretty hot!
Kids are like farts, the only ones you can stand are your own!

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:35 pm

More of a Sven Sungaard guy myself..... errrr wait no I mean Amelia Santienelo! stupid autocorrect

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:15 pm

Slute slap, you mad bro?

I was down in farm country over the weekend. On the way home I saw three different farmers burning trash. Nice big clouds of black smoke and farmer joe siting next to it piling on trash. I guess garbage service isn't subsidized eh?

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:51 pm

Nershi wrote:Slute slap, you mad bro?

I was down in farm country over the weekend. On the way home I saw three different farmers burning trash. Nice big clouds of black smoke and farmer joe siting next to it piling on trash. I guess garbage service isn't subsidized eh?

You should see when they knock a grove down and all the local farmers throw all their old tires in the middle of the burn pile.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:52 pm

Nershi wrote:Slute slap, you mad bro?

Not at all - I think it's funny. I'm just as much part of the problem as anyone else, and probly twice the hypocrite. Sometimes when writing people take things the wrong way because since there is no infliction to suggest a tone or feeling so I guess you missed the joke. I could use smiley faces but I feel gay when I use them for some reason.

I guess it's possible you saw farmers burning trash but I doubt it. I haven't seen anyone burn trash (at least in the open, during the day) for at least 15 years. Burning is actually really well controlled from what I can tell. Not because of pollution but because of burning permits are needed and people love to call in fires. Typical gov't BS.

But also why not burn garbage? Where does your garbage go? You realize a lot of garbage is burned and used for power? Are you afraid of global warming too?

Also I hate all subsidies. I hate farming subsidies. I bet you are a subsidy leech yourself. Mortgage interest deduction, claiming deduction for children on taxes, etc. I'm sure you are entitled to your subsidies though, just like Joe farmer is to his. :)

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:More of a Sven Sungaard guy myself..... errrr wait no I mean Amelia Santienelo! stupid autocorrect

Sven does have a sharp look.....just saying.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”