cstemig
Mergie Marauder

The "Donald" for Prez?

Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:04 pm

The primaries for this election should be really interesting with him running for office now. At least he may be one candidate that can't be bribed with money from lobbyist or special interest groups. He appears to be holding nothing back with his plan for fencing our southern borders. I would like to know what his solution is for handing ISIS though....he mentioned something about it a press conference.

His mention of having Oprah on his staff is disturbing though.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Re: The "Donald" for Prez?

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:54 am

It might be start of WWIII if elected. He needs think more before speaking, especially regarding China.

He would be a nice change however from the retreats like Hillary, Bush, Cruz etc.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:25 am

I would rather have Donnie than Hillary or Jeb. How f'd up are as a nation that we have another Bush and Clinton as the front runners for prez.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:21 am

Stute Slap wrote:I would rather have Donnie than Hillary or Jeb. How f'd up are as a nation that we have another Bush and Clinton as the front runners for prez.

X2! To repeat the same mistakes is shaming us, not them.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:26 am

It doesn't really matter. Besides executive orders, which are pretty limited in their scope, the prez doesn't really have that much power.

Trump is hilarious and a perfect politician. I think he's great for the hilarity of politics.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:28 am

Stute Slap wrote:I would rather have Donnie than Hillary or Jeb. How f'd up are as a nation that we have another Bush and Clinton as the front runners for prez.

Different family lineages fighting one another to gain favor and rule the people...

...who said we don't have a Monarchy?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:58 am

Great, just what we need - The Donald as Pres with our economic troubles. Oh yeah he'll lead us to prosperity - NOT! Remember that he has filed bankruptcy 4 times thus far. Do we really want that kind of guy in charge?

How about none of the above named candidates?

Bernie Sanders is a possibility as is Rand.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Don't drink the coolaid, Hillary is our next president.

Women and minorities will vote for her just because of the genitalia's she was properly born with.

Another great showing by the republican's. Who's really electable on that overly crowded ship of fools?
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:05 pm

Our country is a socialized democracy. Isn't it time we just face the fact we crossed over that bridge years ago.

I'll vote for, all be it a slim chance, who's ever got the best chance to beat Hillary. Who that is, who the hockey sticks knows, cause I ain't got no clue?
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:43 pm

get-n-birdy wrote:I'll vote for, all be it a slim chance, who's ever got the best chance to beat Hillary.

Unless you live in a swing state (or Nebraska) your vote for president doesn't matter because of the electoral college.

Vote third party. If a third party gets 5% of the popular vote they qualify for federal funding. Your vote actually matters that way. The whole 'voting for a third party is throwing your vote away' is total bullshyte, unless you live in a swing state. Since MN has gone blue forever presidentially voting red is retarded...most meaningless way to vote ever.

Those years Nader ran it wasn't to win...it was to get 5% of the vote to actually qualify the green party as a party. Poor phucker got 4% every time. Not saying I was crazy about his politics but anyone trying to stick it to the Repubocrats is cool in my book.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”