h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Game Fair

Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:49 am

Not a good day for GF, rain (thunderstorms) is on radar approaching the metro, I's say by 10, 11 for sure it'll be raining. http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid= ... 1&loop=yes
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:14 am

Good thing they don't open until tomorrow.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:40 am

ahhhhhhhh Hmmmm on the google search on the right side ad of "game fair MN" search, it says it opens today, 11-5, but when you click the website is says tomorrow.... didn't it used to be Thurs-Sun? Did they indeed go to Fri-Sun time line? God I hate getting old as I don't remember for sure... but thought it used to be 2 - 4 days stints years back.

Mulefarm either is going to be disappointed when he gets there, or he pulled a fast one on us and is laughing his butt right now in the vein of on the 1st day of a closed split, with a post like this:
"man I was out and no hunters, plenty of birds and shot my limit is no time at all, a great morning".

And I realized something absent this year - the orange and black posters of GF stapled on telephone poles. I wonder if they were told to stop doing it? Or if they just did not do it down here. But there was always several of their posters up every year for many years... oh well.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

tim.munoz1
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:26 am

Ya, it opens tmrw apparently

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Hansen wrote:I haven't gone in years. There was time when you could get awesome deals, now it's a bunch of dudes in white sunglasses and hoodies walking around looking tough.

So true

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:22 pm

Never been there, truth be told I'm kinda afraid to run into guys off this site.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

ducksmuggler
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:06 pm

I feel about the same......
gimpfinger wrote:Never been there, truth be told I'm kinda afraid to run into guys off this site.

Team Power Dump
You can bad mouth a mans gun, his shooting, and his women but bad mouth his dog them's fighting words.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:27 pm

gimpfinger wrote:Never been there, truth be told I'm kinda afraid to run into guys off this site.

Team Power Dump

As long as you have a "Conceal and Carry Permit" there is nothing to worry about. :D
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:28 pm

Typically can see some decent townie chicks from the ABC who think they are "country" and are tagging along with their abusive boyfriends. The nice thing is the tough guys typically aren't paying attention cause they are focused on who has the coolest Tapout or Affliction tshirt on, or company XYZ prestigious "pro staff" hoody and matching flatbill hat.

A fun game is guessing the over/under on hoodies. 1 extra point for every air temperature degree over 80 and every pound under 135. Loser buys lunch.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:54 am

HnkrCrash wrote:Typically can see some decent townie chicks from the ABC who think they are "country" and are tagging along with their abusive boyfriends. The nice thing is the tough guys typically aren't paying attention cause they are focused on who has the coolest Tapout or Affliction tshirt on, or company XYZ prestigious "pro staff" hoody and matching flatbill hat.

A fun game is guessing the over/under on hoodies. 1 extra point for every air temperature degree over 80 and every pound under 135. Loser buys lunch.

And a point for each pound over 300. If this was a drinking game and if they served beer there, I could be talked into going.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”