HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Re: Minneapolis Shooting Protesters

Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:40 pm

^^^^^
Aside from this website, I doubt this press release will ever see the light of day. It reinforces the fact that 33% of black males go to prison at some point during their lifetimes and goes against the BS narrative that these thugs are law abiding victims of police aggression.

Don't forget, he was turning his life around with that 2nd felony.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

tyler
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:03 pm

HnkrCrash wrote:^^^^^
Aside from this website, I doubt this press release will ever see the light of day. It reinforces the fact that 33% of black males go to prison at some point during their lifetimes and goes against the BS narrative that these thugs are law abiding victims of police aggression.

Don't forget, he was turning his life around with that 2nd felony.

He was a good boy he dindu nuffin

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:28 pm

Then you have effing city council members saying police must show tapes now, we need to change things so this never happens again, deep structural change is needed from within the department, blacks shouldn't have to fear cops cops should be protecting them etc etc. Not known what race the girl was with the broken ankle, but assuming shes black weren't the police protecting her? How about showing the police some support for going and dealing with the fhead and risking their lives. This whole thing gets me so worked up, and having dumb ass city council members make stupid ass remarks like that, to try and keep voters, is ridiculous. Bottom line...if Jamar wouldn't have beat up a chick, the cops wouldn't have been there

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:04 pm

The positive spin our local media puts on this useless naggers life is simply phucking disgusting.
Dominate The Skies.

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:53 am

On the news tonight...they interviewed, I believe city council members. One referred to this incident as " a tragic loss to the black community".

If I were a black, law abiding, "normal" person...i'd be pissed someone actually said that.

Black protests sure bring out the most ignorant mother-fers a town has to offer...black, white, hispanic, etc.
Dominate The Skies.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:05 pm

Ya, how can they say that without losing their composure? I'd bust out laughing. Anything for a vote I guess. Eventually these lies and promises will be to much for them to deliver on, and they will bite the hand that feeds them...its coming

Bustin Lips
Coot Commander

Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:02 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Image

Where is this from???
Kids are like farts, the only ones you can stand are your own!

tornadochaser
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Minneapolis Shooting Protesters

Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:11 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Ya, how can they say that without losing their composure? I'd bust out laughing. Anything for a vote I guess. Eventually these lies and promises will be to much for them to deliver on, and they will bite the hand that feeds them...its coming

It already is here. Look at all the recent reports around the country of BLM people shouting down & interfering with liberal politicians, the very same people who supported them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:29 pm

Bustin Lips wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Image

Where is this from???

You gotta dig since the media won't acknowledge stuff like this, mpdfederation

Nershi
Mergie Marauder