h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Minneapolis Shooting Protesters

Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:09 pm

I guess reading comprehension was not his strong point earlier this afternoon... :lol:
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:18 pm

Yeah, most of it is public information. The only questionable part would be if he actually was going for control of the gun. Given his past convictions...seems highly likely

Bustin Lips
Coot Commander

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:13 pm

Nershi wrote:
Bustin Lips wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Image

Where is this from???

Did you read the header and footer?

I can't read...
Kids are like farts, the only ones you can stand are your own!

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:40 pm

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:09 pm

No charges...watching the news conference it got interesting

Mallard_maniac
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:56 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:No charges...watching the news conference it got interesting

sad day.... all the poor guy was trying to do was kick the snot out of his old lady, resist arrest and then take a cops gun. Those racist jackholes shot him in cold blood. Justice for Jamar...

the real (non sarcastic) tradgedy now is an entire police force on stand by and on edge, overtime and additional staffing costs to the community for "peaceful protests", and two otherwise innocent policemen having to be dragged through this much nonsense already..... my hats off to anyone wearing a badge these days. It can't be an easy time to be a police officer.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:10 pm

As from the movie 'Liar Liar".....Quit breaking the Law A$$hole.............

you would think they could figure this out.........but I guess not.................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:49 am

I am surprised and proud of BLM members in that there were no riots last night after the Jamar decision not to prosecute the involved officers.
DA Freeman's 1 hr meeting showing and explaining the evidence and testimony helped a good deal too.
That inaction (no riots) right there gave them credibility. Compared if there was rioting, they would have lost all credibility with the masses in the TC area.
I think that all can agree that all people should be treated fairly regardless of their skin color, where their ancestors came from, what language they speak, or religion that they are a part of.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:05 am

I still give them very little credibility. BLM stated during the news conference Jamar had an ongoing lawsuit against the 4th precinct for police brutality from a prior incident, and he was killed as retaliation for that lawsuit. #1, I have not been able to locate any information regarding that whatsoever. #2, the idea that two officers, in the middle of the night in the dark, in the course of 61 seconds, could identify Jamar Clark as a guy with a lawsuit against the precinct and make the determination he must be killed as retaliation is pretty hard to believe. It was a statement made purely to stir up the bee hive.

BLM twin cities was also on a national news program last week being interviewed as they helped organize the protests at the rally for Trump in Chicago. On national TV they stated Trump said make America white again. The panel was going wtf, when did he ever say that!? It was a flat out lie that Trump has ever said that.

They say whatever they want, spread whatever lies they want, to stir up anger and further their movement. They are scum, and I will not give them props for acting like a normal law abiding citizen that doesn't burn buildings down.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:51 am

Crazy how the gf who got her face mashed was blurred out and there NOTHING on her in the media. Makes me think she's probably a minor.

Nobody wanna say it, but the real failures here are Jamar's parents. They shoulder most of the blame, they raised a horrible human being.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”