maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Minneapolis Shooting Protesters

Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:49 am

Anybody else wish a semi would just plow through the protesters when they are standing in the middle of 94?

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: Minneapolis Shooting Protesters

Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:01 pm

Yes, but I'd wish that it would be a convoy of them, several deep and wide, to ensure no survivors.

It is brutally selfish of them to block I-94, when emergency assistance/services/vehicles may be required to use it to help someone else. It would be ironic if one of the protesters would lose a family member or loved one because of this type of blockade or any future ones.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:05 pm

The best way to not get killed by the 5-0 while under arrest is to not do something that warrants being placed under arrest.

Pretty simple concept that people just don't seem to understand.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:06 pm

Now he died. Hold on to your butts

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:41 pm

^^^^^
Nothing to worry about as long as you plan your visit to Minneapolis before noon.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:23 pm

^^^ LMBO!
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:07 pm

Guy was arrested 10 times since 2009. Robbery to aggravated assault to dwi to running from the police. But according to the the sister, he was a peaceful, kind kid that would never do anything like this hahahahahaha. Give me an effing break

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:52 pm

^^^ If that is true, he's apparently is no winner for sure.

If indeed he was in handcuffs as reported by some of the witnesses, why was he shot? 2 wrongs don't make a right. Yesterday BMTN reported that the Feds were called in to handle the investigation. Not sure why, as I think the MNBCA could review the case.
Last edited by h2ofwlr on Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:53 pm

Being in handcuffs was the disillusioned interpretation by random people at 1 AM in the morning in pitch black darkness...propaganda to make this a "real" civil rights infringement. Make blm founders richer. I have not heard one person claim they saw handcuffs removed from the victim by the cops. He was handcuffed but no one saw the cuffs removed?

This guy was a pos...had been arrested before for the same exact reason the cops showed up this time...aggravated assault.

And the common denominator with all of these stories...don't put yourself in this situation in the first place! He did something wrong is the reason the cops were there to start with. It was not profiling, or any other reason. Police were responding to a real assault complaint...the victim was transported to a hospital. I have been stopped by police one time in my life...this guy averaged almost twice a year for the last 6 years.

I do have to give props to the protesters for keeping it fairly peaceful and for so far, not turning it into Ferguson.

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:08 pm

Just like the gangbanger that was shot and killed at my place of employment and cost 50+ employees their part-time job, this "victim" was in the process of turning his life around...they always are...
- Ron Swanson

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”