lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Things on the site.....

Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:23 pm

So,

XRunner sounds pretty effective and efficient. I'll have to take advantage of that.

Al, your new avatar, where the girl with no shirt/bra is walking and thinking: "Some days start better than others.... ", what do you think the guy was thinking! Man, how he didn't crash broadside into a tree like a stormtrooper on a speeder on the forest moon of Endor is beyond me!

FF~ at the symposium/decoy show, no stalker photos of Al. This year it's Counting Coup: you need to tag a sign to his back, without him knowing, that says: I'm a Fish Felon Fan

The image of that Frankie dude is burned into my brain. I may need to wait a few weeks to come back and let that post filter down the results list a bit. It's still too fresh. ~shudder~

Big Doe Hunter
Mergie Marauder

Re: Things on the site.....

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:13 pm

lanyard wrote:FF~ at the symposium/decoy show, no stalker photos of Al. This year it's Counting Coup: you need to tag a sign to his back, without him knowing, that says: I'm a Fish Felon Fan

How about a pic of Trigger wearing a "I'm with Stupid" t shirt next to Tom Landwher.
get-n-birdy wrote:Remember, just because it's not legal doesn't mean you can't do it, there's just a fee if you get caught.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:24 pm

Big Doe Hunter wrote:
lanyard wrote:FF~ at the symposium/decoy show, no stalker photos of Al. This year it's Counting Coup: you need to tag a sign to his back, without him knowing, that says: I'm a Fish Felon Fan

How about a pic of Trigger wearing a "I'm with Stupid" t shirt next to Tom Landwher.

With the big pointy finger.... classic.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:27 am

What about a sign reading,

"Fish Felon---for a good time my room # is 315, be there at 5 pm sharp if you want to have your socks knocked off."

Turns out I might not be able to make it. Dance recital got moved up an hour to 4:30pm.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:15 pm

Do you do ballet or tap?

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:18 pm

Pole

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:13 pm

All of the above.....Holler!
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:43 pm

lanyard wrote:Al, your new avatar, where the girl with no shirt/bra is walking and thinking: "Some days start better than others.... ", what do you think the guy was thinking!
How great of a day it is and how to loop around for a 2nd look.

And if you look close, it kind of looks like Walker on the bike.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

WALKER
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:52 am

h2ofwlr wrote:
And if you look close, it kind of looks like Walker on the bike.

I'd have crashed my bike at least a block before passing her :D You boys sure do have some nice walking trails up in the big city

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:34 pm

Admit it Walker, you'd have crashed it 50' in front of her and faked being out so she would of possibly had given you mouth to mouth....
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”