h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Shootings

Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:52 pm

cstemig wrote:Where is BLM with the recent child shootings? BLM should go after the black on black violence with the same tenacity as they do with other shootings. But they won't because it won't bring as much media coverage.

Spot on. Where is the "no more Black on Black crimes" rallies?

In Chicago last weekend there were 84 that were shot and 14 that were killed.... 90+% of it is Black on Black crimes in one of the strictest gun control area in the USA.

Now I may be labeled a racist for saying this, but here it goes. Why is there such blatant disregard and lack of respect for peoples lives by so many in the Black community? The facts just don't lie. Look at Chicago. Or the drive by that killed that little girl in Mpls the other day. Much of it is Black on Black crimes here in Mpls. Why is there such a disconnect by so many Blacks that it is plain wrong to wage violence? it's like they are immigrants from a foriegn land that just arrived here and want to do as they did there - yet there were born and raised here. What is not being taught to the kids for them to have such a disconnect of right and wrong as teens/adults? I think it's a cultural thing. Certainly having no positive male role models comes into play. What is it, something like a 20 times higher chance a Black man will end up in prison if there's no positive role model in their lives as they are growing up compared to if there is one.

Which leads to this: So what can be done to stem their belief that violence is OK? What is the solution short and long term?
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:34 pm

That cop should have smoked that stupid bitch too.

I'm sure after time, we'll uncover the facts...and idiots like fouler will see the local media had it all wrong...again.
Dominate The Skies.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Bullet21XD wrote:That cop should have smoked that stupid bitch too.

Her kid might of had a chance then.......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:36 pm

Ooops - Harvard study concludes just the opposite of what BLM claims regarding Cops shooting Blacks.
http://tribunist.com/news/harvard-study ... source=CDH
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

lumbertick
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:55 pm

In Chicago last weekend there were 84 that were shot and 14 that were killed.... 90+% of it is Black on Black crimes in one of the strictest gun control area in the USA.

Statistically speaking this a moot point Al. And to me the reason that this statistic is constantly bantered around is evidence that we have a subversive race problem in this country. A white on white crime occurs at roughly the same rate...yet no one mentions that when they throw out these numbers. Why :roll: The same is true when looking at all crime statistics...whites commit most of their crimes against whites, blacks against blacks, Asians on Asians. The only anomaly to this is hispanics...they are equal opportunity criminals. Basically it's like saying you are more likely to drown in water than sand or get a sunburn outside. People tend to be with folks that are most like them...economically, racially etc.

lt

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:12 pm

How bout all the nice videos popping up of smoking weed in the car with kids, etc. Yep, great people.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:30 pm

lanyard wrote:"I'm kind of surprised no one has brought it up."

The topic is getting hammered in terrific detail on every other social format. Additionally, with this one, the officer involved isn't generating a whole lot of sympathy.

No struggle, no apparent crime, a CCP with a guy with no criminal record, a four year old in the back seat, and the dude was the king lunch man for a school.

Facts and truth have little reason in the current threads, including this one. Haven't heard if there was a body camera, but would assume if there was that would have been announced already.

I'm confused on why multiple officers were on the scene for an out tail light @ 9 pm.

It's now known that there were multiple officers on scene because he fit the description of a burglary suspect that happened the day before just blocks from where yanez pulled him over...he wasn't pulled over for a burned out tail light. Amazing what the media doesn't cover

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Another cop ambush, this is getting pretty ridiculous

mulefarm
Coot Commander

Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:40 pm

It's interesting that a 2 yr old was killed and another toddler was hit, but no uproar, no protests? I would bet that many of the blm, don't even know the child's name that was killed. A comment that I read about the 2 yr old's father was he was protecting his family. Really? I get the feeling that the black leaders only want the media limelight?

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”