cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Vote "Nuge/Pallin"

Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:03 am

Those two would make a great pair for the white house; avid hunters, gun right supporters, and more common sense than the other current candidates. I'm sure that Nuge would be entertaining and Pallin good eye candy.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

lumbertick
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vote "Nuge/Pallin"

Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:17 am

The "Nuge" was offered a chance to serve his country and he pooped his pants.... :?

lt

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:27 am

Didn't they make a movie about them?
I think it was called "dumb and dumber".

It sure would be nice to get a middle of the road candidate with without all the baggage along with "avid hunters, gun right supporters, and common sense" thrown into the mix. But Nuge, Pallin, Trump and Hillary all have way too much baggage/wildness for the masses to elect them if the masses were given a choice of a clean MOTR candidate.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:02 am

Ted Nugent is a dick sucka why would you ever want him as president? I'd even vote for Trump/Hilary/Johnson before Nugent.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:39 pm

Be par for the course if those two turd nuggets were on the independent ticket, then it would be an absolute tell we are circling the drain.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:12 am

We continue to circle the drain with the Electoral College.....the popular vote, your independent vote doesn't matter for this election. So, we may as well have a "Fantasy President" similar to "Fantasy Football", where you get to pick the team that may do the best.

So, if you really want to make a difference, inform your elected officials that we need to abolish this outdated system.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”