Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Re: Teal

Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:43 pm

I'm not a member of any club. Nice try though. Keep supporting those anti-hunting "hunters". Nice work.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Re: Teal

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:30 am

h2ofwlr wrote:political level, why do they exist? They do some lobbying at the capitol. Did the Commissioner ask the MWA what their thinking was regarding the Teal season? No he did not.

And why did they speak out publicly for being against expanding opportunities A reporter asked and they said the most of the chapter delegates were not for it. (The reporter called them - not the other way around) Obviously some within the org were in favor of the teal season, like myself.

As soon as the mere possibility of a teal season came up the MWA Board wrote an Op/Ed in the Outdoor News stating their position against it.

Wish I would have saved it now.

Why would they do that if they were not trying to rally a force against a teal season. Maybe MWA didn't directly contact the DNR ...but to say they didn't have any influence is absurd. Pull your head out... Of the sand.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”